Ch-29 "Desire's Gambit"

🍒

As the evening sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the forest clearing, Hyunjin and Minho sat cross-legged on a blanket spread out on the ground.

"Ready to lose, kitten?" Hyunjin teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Minho grinned in response, his competitive spirit ignited. "We'll see about that, Princess" he replied, his tone playful yet determined.

With the game set before them, they began to play, each round accompanied by bouts of laughter and banter. With each victory, Minho's confidence grew, while Hyunjin's determination only seemed to intensify.

As the game progressed, the rules became clear: with each win, the opponent had to strip a piece of clothing and perform a dare chosen by the winner. Despite their best efforts to keep their composure, the heat of the competition soon began to take its toll, their cheeks flushed with a mixture of excitement and embarrassment.

With each piece of clothing shed, the tension between them grew, the air thick with anticipation. Minho found himself struggling to keep his cool as Hyunjin's playful taunts and seductive glances threatened to unravel his self-control.

As Minho gleefully removed another sock he couldn't resist a playful jab. "You're slipping, princess. Better step up your game if you want to keep up with me," he teased, a smirk dancing on his lips.

Hyunjin's response was a mix of frustration and amusement. "Oh, it's on," he declared, his competitive spirit reignited as he prepared for the next round.

With each round, Minho's victories piled up, and with them, his confidence soared. "Looks like I'm just too good at this," he quipped, a smug grin spreading across his face as he watched Hyunjin begrudgingly shed another piece of clothing.

But despite his playful taunts, Minho couldn't deny the thrill of the game. The tension between them crackled like electricity, each victory stoking the flames of desire.

As the game progressed, the dares became more daring, each one pushing the boundaries of their comfort zone. Minho found himself daring Hyunjin to perform increasingly ridiculous tasks,From daring him to skinny dip in the nearby lake under the moonlight to teasingly feeding Minho grapes with his lips, every moment was charged with an undeniable tension that left them both craving more. relishing in the sight of his lover's flushed cheeks and exasperated sighs. Hyunjin's luck seemed to be running out. With each round lost, his frustration grew, his determination to win only fueling his determination.

But as Minho basked in the glow of his victories, he couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for his lover. "Don't worry, princess. I'll go easy on you... maybe," he teased, a playful twinkle in his eye as he prepared for the next round. Little did he know, the tables will be turned soon
.
.
As Minho pondered his next daring challenge for Hyunjin, a mischievous twinkle danced in his eyes. With a playful smirk, he leaned in close to whisper his bold dare into Hyunjin's ear.

"Alright, Hyunjin," Minho murmured, his voice low and suggestive, "I dare you to let me blindfold you and tease you with kisses and touches all over your body."

Hyunjin's breath hitched at the audacity of Minho's proposition, a thrill of excitement coursing through him at the thought of surrendering control to his lover. With a coy smile and a nod of agreement, he prepared himself for what was to come.

With gentle hands, Minho secured the blindfold over Hyunjin's eyes, blocking out his sense of sight and heightening his other senses in anticipation of the pleasure to come. As darkness enveloped him, Hyunjin felt a shiver of anticipation race down his spine.