Ch-30 "Surrender and Seduction"

🍑🥵

[Minho's POV]

As the moon bathed the woods in its ethereal glow, Hyunjin's presence loomed over me, his gaze penetrating mine with an intensity that set my skin ablaze.

"Strip for me, Minho," he commanded, his voice a low, husky growl that sent a shiver of anticipation down my spine.

With trembling fingers, I obeyed, my boxers and sweats shedding away like a veil of restraint, revealing the raw desire pulsating beneath. The air crackled with electricity as I stood before him, exposed and vulnerable, my heart pounding in rhythm with the primal energy between us.

"That's it, my love, come here," he murmured, his voice dripping with lust as his hands trailed fire along my skin. Every touch sent waves of pleasure crashing over me, igniting a hunger that demanded to be sated.

I moved towards him with a hunger of my own, my body yearning for the ecstasy only he could provide. His hands roamed possessively over my flesh, igniting a wildfire of need .

"Hyunjin," I moaned, the sound a desperate plea as I surrendered to the inferno of desire raging within me. In that moment, there was no room for restraint or inhibition, only the primal need to be consumed by the flames of passion that burned between us ."Fuck me," I gasped, the words escaping in a fervent plea as I yielded to the overwhelming passion that consumed me.

Kneeling before him, I tugged down his shorts, his throbbing cock staring at me, begging for attention. With eager hands, I grasped it, feeling it pulse in my palm as I succumbed to his command.

He tangled his fingers in my long hair, his voice a seductive whisper as he urged, "Suck it." With a kitten lick, I teased the head of his dick before taking it into my mouth, the sensation of his foreskin brushing against my teeth sending shivers of anticipation down my spine. With a gentle push, he guided me deeper, his length sliding into my throat, making me gag with pleasure as I tasted the lingering precum on my tongue.

I took my time, savoring the feel of him in my mouth, relishing every inch with my lips and tongue. His moans of pleasure spurred me on, fueling my own desire as I worshipped him with fervent devotion. "You're so good with your mouth, Minho," he groaned, his voice husky with need, as I continued to tease him with languid strokes of my tongue.

With a mischievous glint in my eyes, I responded between kisses on his dick, "Just getting started, Princess." My head bobbed rhythmically, finding a steady pace that had him trembling with anticipation, his hands tangling in my hair as he urged me on.

I flicked my tongue against his sensitive underside, drawing out a low, deep moan of satisfaction from him. His hips bucked involuntarily with each movement, a primal need driving him to seek more of the exquisite pleasure I was offering. "That's it, Minho," he gasped, his voice thick with desire. "Just like that."

Emboldened by his encouragement, I quickened my pace, my lips closing around him with a hungry fervor. With each bob of my head, I felt him grow harder, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he neared the edge of ecstasy. "God, Minho," he groaned, his fingers tightening in my hair as he surrendered to the overwhelming pleasure coursing through him. "Don't stop."

And I didn't. With a newfound determination, I continued my ministrations, driving him to the brink of oblivion with every flick of my tongue and every eager movement of my head.
With a pop, I pulled back, savoring the taste of him lingering on my tongue, before teasing, "You like it, princess?" His response was immediate, a nod accompanied by a low growl of desire that sent shivers down my spine again, fueling my own arousal even further.

Rising to my feet, I pressed my body against his, feeling the heat radiating between us as our lips met in a passionate kiss. His hands roamed eagerly over my exposed skin, igniting a wildfire of sensation as he whispered against my mouth, "You're so hot, Minho."