Ch-16 " Game on"

A week have passed since Hyunjin and Minho confessed their feelings for each other, In a week's time, Hyunjin and Minho find themselves amidst the hustle and bustle of the city once again. Their days are filled with work and responsibilities, but they make sure to steal moments together whenever they can. Whether it's sharing meals, stealing glances across crowded rooms, or simply holding hands as they walk through the streets, their connection remains strong.

Despite their busy schedules, they carve out time for each other, cherishing every stolen moment of intimacy and affection.

Throughout the week, Minho finds every opportunity to flirt and tease Hyunjin, keeping the spark alive between them. Whether it's a lingering touch, a suggestive comment whispered in his ear, or a mischievous grin across the room, Minho delights in keeping Hyunjin on his toes.

Their interactions are filled with playful banter and coy smiles, each moment charged with a palpable tension that ignites whenever they're together. Minho's subtle gestures and provocative remarks never fail to elicit a blush from Hyunjin, who finds himself both flustered and utterly enamored by Minho's charms.

From stolen moments in secluded corners to playful winks across classrooms, Minho keeps Hyunjin guessing, his teasing nature adding an extra layer of excitement to their budding romance. And as they navigate the complexities of their relationship, Minho's playful antics serve as a constant reminder of the passion and desire that burns between them.

As Minho wakes up on Sunday morning, he finds himself greeted by the sight of Hyunjin lying beside him, his shirtless form illuminated by the soft morning light filtering through the curtains. Minho can't help but smile at the sight of his lover, admiring the way the sunlight dances across Hyunjin's perfect back, the tousled strands of his messy hair framing his face in a halo of golden light.

Hyunjin's cute pout and muscular arms, coupled with the tantalizing glimpse of his long, luscious legs, leave Minho feeling a pang of desire that he quickly tries to suppress. "Why does he have to look so good?" Minho wonders, his heart racing at the sight of Hyunjin's enticing form lying so close to him.

Unable to resist, Minho's hand reaches out to gently stroke Hyunjin's hair, his fingers trailing through the silky strands as he contemplates how to tease his lover even more. The memory of his encounter in the bathroom flashes through Minho's mind, igniting a mischievous spark in his eyes as he plans his next move .

Minho can't help but smirk at Hyunjin's declaration that he won't try to kiss him unless he wants to. The thought of all the mischief he could stir up, knowing that Hyunjin is at his mercy, fills Minho with a sense of exhilaration.

With a playful glint in his eyes, Minho silently vows to make the most of their Sunday together, indulging in every opportunity to tease and tantalize Hyunjin until he's putty in his hands. After all, what's love without a little mischief to keep things interesting?

As Minho rises from the bed, his mind still abuzz with thoughts of how to taunt Hyunjin, he decides to head to the shower to freshen up. As he steps into the bathroom, the warm steam envelops him, easing the tension in his muscles and clearing his mind.

However, even as he stands under the soothing spray of water, Minho can't shake the feeling of anticipation that courses through him. His thoughts drift back to Hyunjin lying in bed, his shirtless form a tempting invitation that Minho can't resist.

As he lathers up his hair with shampoo, Minho's mind races with possibilities. Perhaps he could playfully splash Hyunjin with water when they're both in the shower together, or maybe he could leave a trail of teasing kisses along his lover's neck and chest.

As Minho returns to the room, he finds Hyunjin still sleeping soundly, his peaceful expression tugging at Minho's heartstrings. With a soft smile, Minho quietly slips into the kitchen, his mind buzzing with excitement over his plan.

In just a towel and with his hair still dripping wet, Minho moves about the kitchen, making sure to create as much noise as possible. He clangs pots and pans together, rattles dishes, and even hums a tune loudly, all in an effort to wake Hyunjin from his slumber.

As he waits for his mischief to take effect, Minho can't help but stifle a laugh at the thought of Hyunjin's reaction. He imagines the look of surprise and amusement that will undoubtedly spread across his lover's face when he realizes he's been roused from his sleep by Minho's antics.

With each passing moment, Minho's excitement grows, anticipation coursing through him as he eagerly awaits the moment when Hyunjin will finally wake up, unknowingly falling victim to Minho's playful scheme.
.
.
.

As Hyunjin's drowsy eyes flutter open, he's greeted by the sound of clattering dishes and the enticing aroma of toast, eggs and sausages wafting through the air. Rubbing his eyes in confusion, he stands up and peers into the kitchen, only to find Minho bustling about, seemingly preparing breakfast.

"Minho? What are you doing?" Hyunjin asks, his voice still thick with sleep as he tries to make sense of the situation. "Toast and fruit salad? That's normal... but something feels odd."

As Hyunjin's gaze drifts over to Minho, he freezes in disbelief. There stands Minho, completely naked except for the towel wrapped around his waist, his wet hair tousled and dripping down his forehead. Hyunjin's eyes widen in shock as he takes in the sight before him, his cheeks flushing pink with embarrassment.

"What's going on?" Hyunjin stammers, unable to tear his gaze away from Minho's provocative display. And then, to his utter astonishment, he watches as Minho dips his thumb into a bowl of whipped cream, lifting it to his lips and licking it with a playful grin, his eyes locked on Hyunjin's.

As Hyunjin stands there, still trying to process the scene unfolding before him, Minho steps closer, his naked form moving with a confident grace. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Minho leans in close to Hyunjin, his breath warm against his skin.

"Babe," Minho whispers, his voice sending shivers down Hyunjin's spine. "Brush your teeth, your breakfast is ready."

Before Hyunjin can respond, Minho plucks a ripe strawberry from the fruit salad, dipping it into a bowl of honey. With slow, deliberate movements, Minho brings the strawberry to his lips, the sweet scent of honey filling the air as he takes a bite, the juices dribbling down his chin.

Hyunjin watches, transfixed, as Minho's lips glisten with honey, his heart pounding in his chest. Unable to tear his gaze away, he feels a blush creeping up his cheeks as Minho locks eyes with him, his innocent smile belying the mischief in his eyes.

With a tantalizing lick of his lips, Minho leans in even closer, the strawberry hovering dangerously close to Hyunjin's face. "Go on, babe," he urges, his voice low and husky. "Your breakfast is waiting."

And with that, Minho leans back, a playful twinkle in his eyes as he watches Hyunjin's reaction, leaving him breathless and utterly entranced.

As Minho's playful antics continue to whirl around his mind, Hyunjin feels himself slipping further into a state of disbelief. His body feels like it's floating away, disconnected from reality as he replays the scene over and over in his mind.

"What have I done?" Hyunjin wonders, his thoughts racing as he realizes the Pandora's box he may have inadvertently opened. "I've unleashed a beast."

But even as his mind races with doubts and uncertainties, Hyunjin can't help but remember his promise to Minho not to try to kiss him without his consent. A smirk tugs at the corners of his lips as he recalls the challenge he's set for himself.

"Well, well," Hyunjin murmurs to himself, his voice tinged with playful determination. "Looks like I've got my work cut out for me."

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Hyunjin settles back against the chair, his mind buzzing with anticipation. Despite the whirlwind of emotions swirling within him, he can't help but feel a sense of excitement at the prospect of what lies ahead.

As he remained sitted on the chair , Hyunjin can't resist one final playful thought: "Game on, Minho. Let's see who comes out on top." With a soft chuckle, he surrenders to the warmth of morning coffee, eager to see what the day will bring in their playful game of love and desire.

A/N :  Laughs in evil :)