Ch-17 " Is this love?"

As Hyunjin and I engage in a heated stare-down, the tension between us palpable, Jisung's unexpected arrival breaks the spell. He enters through the main door, his cheerful voice cutting through the charged atmosphere.

"I think I'm interrupting something," Jisung remarks, his eyes darting between us with a knowing grin.

Despite the interruption, neither Hyunjin nor I break our gaze. Our silent standoff continues, undeterred by Jisung's presence or his reminder of our lunch plans.

"Chan hyung said that we'll have lunch," Jisung adds, his tone teasing as he watches our silent exchange.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity, I manage to tear my gaze away from Hyunjin's, reluctantly acknowledging Jisung's words. "Okay," I replied ,my voice barely above a whisper.

With a nod to Jisung, we bid him farewell, our attention once again consumed by each other. And as the door closes behind him, leaving us alone once more, the tension between us remains, a silent promise of the passion that simmers just beneath the surface.
.

.
🍒🥵

[FEW MINUTES LATER]

Come with me," Hyunjin says softly, his voice sending shivers down my spine as I comply, drawn in by his irresistible allure.

Hyunjin's invitation catches me off guard, I follow him willingly, my curiosity piqued by the mischievous glint in his eyes. As he leads me to the bedroom and gently guides me to sit on the edge of the bed, I can't help but wonder what he has in store.

The click of the door closing behind us draws my attention, and I turn to look at Hyunjin, his gaze unwavering as he approaches me. My heart races with anticipation, uncertainty mingling with excitement as I wait for his next move.

Then, with a deliberate slowness, Hyunjin reaches out and brushes his finger against my lips, a jolt of electricity shooting through me at the contact. I watch in rapt fascination as he licks his finger, his eyes never leaving mine, the taste of honey still lingering on his tongue.

With a tantalizing smile, Hyunjin disappears into the bathroom, leaving me alone with my thoughts. The sound of running water fills the room, a soothing melody that only adds to the tension between us.

As I sat there, my mind whirling with possibilities, I notice a faint movement out of the corner of my eye. Turning my head, I see Hyunjin's hand emerge from behind the curtain that separates the bedroom from the bathroom glass, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he slowly pulls it aside.

Through the frosted glass of the shower enclosure, I catch a glimpse of Hyunjin's silhouette, his form obscured by steam and shadows. I watch, transfixed, as he moves gracefully beneath the spray of water, his movements fluid and effortless.

The sight of him, clad only in his black briefs and covered in foam, sends a surge of desire coursing through me, igniting a fire in my veins. I can't tear my eyes away as he turns slightly, his back facing me, the play of light and shadow accentuating every curve and dip of his body.

Lost in the moment, I drink in the sight of Hyunjin, reveling in the beauty of his form and the raw sensuality that emanates from him. And as he glances over his shoulder, a knowing smirk playing on his lips, I realize with a jolt of excitement that he's been watching me all along, enjoying the effect he has on me.

Unable to resist any longer, I surrender to the magnetic pull between us, my heart pounding in my chest as I await whatever comes next in this tantalizing game of desire and seduction.