Ch-19 "Canvas of Love"

[FELIX'S POV]
Under the moon's soft glow, I wrestled with restlessness, unable to find solace in sleep. Despite my best efforts to slip away from Chan's embrace, his arm tightened around me, drawing me closer. Resigned, I settled back, his warmth a comforting presence.

Turning to the mirror across the room, I glimpsed my own reflection. My eyes, aglow with a gentle, magenta light, mirrored the tumult of emotions coursing through me. It was a sight I knew well, a reminder of the empathic power that bound me to the world's feelings.

Sighing heavily, I shifted my attention to Chan, his face peaceful in slumber. With a tender touch, I brushed his hair from his forehead, marveling at the serenity that seemed to emanate from him. Carefully, I guided his head to rest on my lap, his breathing steady and calm.

Watching over Chan, I felt a swell of love and gratitude for the man who had become my anchor in turbulent seas. Pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead, I whispered a silent thank you for his unwavering presence.

As I tenderly played with Chan's hair, his head cradled in my lap, a sense of tranquility washed over me. His steady breathing and the gentle rise and fall of his chest were a soothing melody in the quiet of the night.

With each stroke of my fingers through his hair, I felt a weight lift from my shoulders, the tension of the day melting away like snow in the sun. But beneath the surface calm, a storm still raged within me, a tempest of emotions and desires that threatened to overwhelm.

Resting my own head against the headrest, I closed my eyes, savoring the moment of peace. I knew sleep would elude me tonight, my mind too restless to find solace in its embrace. But that was okay.

In this moment, with Chan sleeping soundly in my arms, I didn't need sleep to find relief. His presence alone was enough to soothe the ache in my heart and quiet the turmoil in my soul.

And so, I allowed myself to simply be, to bask in the warmth of Chan's love and the serenity of the night. For now, that was all I needed. I sit there, stroking Chan's hair in the soft glow of moonlight filtering through the window, my mind drifts to the past, to the series of events that led me to this moment. I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the twists and turns that have shaped my life, for the people who have stood by me through it all.

I thought back to my childhood in Australia, grateful that my parents sent me to live with my uncle and aunt, knowing that it was the only way to keep me safe from the dangers that lurked in the shadows. My mother, an empath fairy herself, understood the risks all too well - she knew that my elder brother could be saved if anything happens to him, but if I fell into the wrong hands, I would be lost forever. It was better to fake my death and send me away, to know that I was safe with my aunt and uncle, than to watch me suffer and die before her eyes.

And then there were the friends who became my family - Jisung and Chan, the water and earth fairy duo who stood by my side through thick and thin. Jisung, with his calm demeanor and unwavering loyalty, was more than just a friend - he was a brother to me. And Chan, with his strength and steadfastness, showed me what it meant to love and be loved in return.

As I think about their unwavering support, I can't help but chuckle at the mention of Jeongin in my memories, the mischievous magic fairy who had a knack for getting under my skin. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy at the way he effortlessly charmed those around him, manipulating them with his magic. But deep down, I knew that his feelings for Jisung were genuine, just as I knew that my own feelings for Chan were true.

I remember the night of my birthday, when Jeongin played one of his infamous tricks on Hyunjin, causing him to pass out just as he was about to kiss Minho. It was a moment of chaos and laughter, one that I wouldn't soon forget. And as I sit here, lost in my thoughts, I can't help but wonder what the future holds for all of us.