Author's note

Ever wonder how Minho and Hyunjin know so much about modern stuff like technology, parties, other skills and knowledge, luxury, self pleasure and relationships? Well, it's because they come from rich families with special powers, living alongside humans in this world.

Minho went to a boarding school where he learned to use his powers. He had friends, a girlfriend , and enjoyed all the good stuff in life until something bad happened. He got hurt and traumatized, so he had to escape, leaving everything behind, including his money and phone. That's why he didn't have any when he met Chan and Felix.

Hyunjin's parents worried he might never discover his powers, so they sent him to the same school. He was good at everything-studying, swimming, arts-and even had a girlfriend he enjoyed spending time with. But he struggled with his real powers and couldn't unlock them. When things went south and he still couldn't tap into his abilities, he got punished and confined over the years. That's when he earned his powers at last and decided to leave for freedom.

Despite spending seventeen years at the same institute, Minho and Hyunjin never met each other until that fateful night when they both planned their escape in the library.

Their parents might not even know they're missing yet. Or maybe they do, but Minho and Hyunjin are far away in a place where their parents can't reach them.

Take care 🙂💕