Must Find Her

One early spring night, Eliza was seen sitting alone on a hill looking at the stars. While she was doing that, Eliza was thinking about her family and how they would be doing nowadays, that included her older sister Debbie. The last thing she heard from her was being married, but later got widowed due to her late husband having died in a car accident. Leaving Debbie to take care of her daughter alone. Said daughter was named Beth, who was also Eliza's niece. 

Since then, she hasn't heard from them when Beth was 5. And the last place Debbie and Beth went were Australia, but have never heard back from them since. Eliza has told her friends about Debbie and Beth, but not that last part. She was broken out of her thoughts when Lincoln came up to her.

Eliza: Lincoln? Shouldn't you be asleep with the others?

Lincoln: Couldn't sleep, thought I might check up on you.

Eliza: Thanks, I am just thinking about my widowed older sister Debbie and my niece Beth. I dreadfully missed them and wish I could find them. I last remember them heading to Australia, but had gone missing.

Lincoln: Oh really?

Eliza: Yes, and that's the only part I know. They could be anywhere in Australia. I decided to start the search tomorrow, for all I know that they could be in trouble and might need help.

Lincoln: What if I come?

Eliza: What do you mean?

Lincoln: You'd helped us, I am returning the favor. I'll sleep on it.

Eliza: Fair enough.

Lincoln: See ya tomorrow.

Both the human and white wolf parted ways tonight. Tomorrow will be a start of an adventure.