Monster Escape

The group was able to escape, thanks to Kwok finding keys and unlocking the cells. Once they are out, they go to look for their friends. In the arena, the small animals and Ricky were being set up to be killed by any vicious creature that comes in here. However, they soon learn about one opponent known as the Diva of Perth. They don't know who, for all they know that this could be an animal. The other competitors in the arena came out of their holding areas. All being creatures that are forced to fight each other or are willing fighters.

It was very scary as many of the bandits and raiders cheered on for the fight to happen. But not before summoning the Diva of Perth. A loud roar was heard from the largest area and red eyes shown in the darkness.

 A loud roar was heard from the largest area and red eyes shown in the darkness

Before long, a large mutant humanoid soon crawled out and stood up. She also let out another loud roar too. That's right, this one was a mutant human, who was 2 times bigger than a super mutant. She also has messy blonde hair, a pair of tusks and 2 lower sharp teeth jolted out of her mouth, her skin was armored and covered in thick osteoderms (resembling that of Indian and Javan rhinos), had a pharyngeal jaw (i.e. aka the second jaw) located inside her mouth, wore large armor on her body, sharp claws on her hands and feet, and some spikes on her body too.

The humanoid then looks down at Ricky. And unfortunately to him, he recognized her as his former older sister...

Ricky: Becky?!

Becky: *monstrous* Sup, bitches?

The crowd roared in happiness as their champion looks down at her would-be victims. Ricky tries to escape the rope, but Becky reaches down to grab 'em. That moment was then interrupted when come chaos happened. It was the rest of the heroes, who were seen fighting to get their friends.

Even some of the robot guards go to get 'em. Eliza and Lincoln went to do the rescue. However, it'll take for them to do it at the right time. Knowing that this can go wrong if they fuck it up. Go too far and/or fast when luring, Becky might give up the chase. And go to close, they would run the risk of being stomped on or picked up and eaten.

Both human and wolf ran to rescue the friends. Eliza distracts Becky, as Lincoln goes to drag 'em off. That gave enough time for everyone to make for any nearby get away vehicle. That however, enrages Becky who gave chase.

The group then found themselves where the vehicles were kept. They jumped into a large safari vehicle. Eliza knew how to drive, so she had no trouble starting off the vehicle. Once they set off, they made a narrow escape from an enraged Becky.

A sandstorm was occurring outside, so they were able to escape. At least for now as Buck Trout will now come after them.