Pig Hunt

Once out in a forest somewhere, the group were currently walking through it. They were in search of food. Panda, Carlota, Kwok, Ronnie Anne, Arandano, and Darrius were given their own food, as the rest wanted meat. Though however, Lincoln tells the others something interesting that would leave them thinking otherwise.

Eliza: But be warned though, those feral pigs of Australia and New Zealand are extremely aggressive. Especially if they get lucky enough to bite your head off.

Shiloh: We'd liked a challenge.

Ricky on the other hand, went to go hunt. He held the spear he took with him as he went to hunt any prey animals. However, what he didn't know was that he was being hunted. Once deep enough, Ricky then suddenly gets attacked by a large feral pig.

Luckily the wolves of the pack followed him when they were hunting and went to attack it. Ricky stabs the boar with his spear, only for it to bite him. Ricky cries out in pain, but Lincoln bites the feral pig in the ribs. Once it was slain, everyone else stopped here to rest.

The wolves, Zach, Eliza, Grizz, Ice Bear, and Ricky ate the meat. However, Ricky was still a little shaken from this. Wishing that Marcy is here to comfort him. He then sits alone as the group rested.