A Humpback Reunion

In the middle of the ocean, the group were still en route to their destination. Lincoln, Penny, Charlie, and Hilda were having some seafood for the first time. While the others were seen in the inside area of the boat. Eliza however, was stirring the vessel as she looks around for any signs of danger or land.

When night time came however, Eliza got woken up by a spout of water. And so was Lincoln and his girls. They looked around to see a whale calf right beside their boat. It was a humpback, due to the distinct ridge. The little whale looks out at the group. Eliza could tell this one was a melanistic due to the calf lacking a white underside.

???: Hello strangers, who you must be?

Eliza: I am Eliza. And those are some of my friends Lincoln, Hilda, Charlie, and Penny.

Just then 2 more humpbacks came. Those were normal ones as they were seen swimming up to their calf. Who could apparently be the calf's parents. As they got to their calf, one of the whales looked at Eliza.

???: Eliza, is that you?

Eliza: Who are you?

???: It's me Maleko! The one you'd helped many years ago with that awful racket.

Eliza: Maleko?!

Maleko: Guilty as charged.

Eliza: No time no see, how's it keeping?

Maleko: Good. Been living life. And I see you met my daughter here. Her name is Aloha and this is my mate Meeka.

Meeka: Hi.

Aloha: Hey.

Eliza then introduced the rest of the crew to them. It felt nice to reunite with either animal she encounters before every once in a while. Eliza explains to them where she and her friends were heading. Maleko on the other hand, tells Eliza he and his family were heading to South America for vacation.

Eliza: Have a nice trip.

Maleko: You too. It's nice seeing you again.

The whale family soon left for South America. Everyone else was surprised to see this. Eliza smiled as she continues to steer the boat to Australia.