Sandstorm Escape

The sandstorm they drove through was dangerous. Especially as you cannot see where you're going. They were already out of Perth, but it was hard to tell where they were going. The group now needed to get out of here. At first, the sandstorm was little, but it began to get worse. Ricky held a rifle that was located in the back of the vehicle. They started to prepare as nearby Diprotodons and some others begin to run away from the sandstorm.

Eliza: Everyone, hold on! This is going to get rough!

Lincoln: We're going to be caught in a stampede!

Grizz: And we must protect the vehicle.

Ricky was already on it as he found bullets and everything else. The stampede mostly consisted of these giant wombats as they ran for their lives. One of the Diprotodons charged, but Ricky shoots at it. And then another, but a 3rd one rammed the vehicle. He also shoots another one too. All of this was to protect the vehicle.

Everyone else held on, while Eliza was driving. From left and right, he had to keep it going. They then came up toward a group of feral cats, who ran from the sight of it. Not before one of them got shot, due to it about to attack Lincoln. They find themselves racing through a deserted Grove area with Ricky shooting at the cats.

Then suddenly a Kangadillo came up and leapt at 'em, but Ricky shoots it down. He then shoots down another, and the 3 one gets away via rolling as a ball. The blonde boy finds himself shooting at Diprotodons again as many more were around. One of them charged at the vehicle, but missed.

Eliza then drives under a deserted bridge, not before narrowing avoiding getting crushed by a fallen tree. Ricky then shoots at some birds up ahead and reloads. Only to be caught off guard when a stampeding Megalania hits the back of the vehicle. Ricky then fell out of it narrowing avoiding it's snapping jaws.

Just then he sees a feral donkey running towards him. Ricky then takes out another gun and shoots at it, killing it. He then shoots at some more animals, including barely escaping a charging feral pig. 

Panda and Ice Bear helped him back inside the vehicle as they were then approaching a narrowing passage way. The vehicle smashed through and went into another part of the area. A small herd of red kangaroos were there, who then ran out of the way. They went under a narrow bridge and found themselves and saw more Diprotodons heading this way. Ricky reloads and the group saw a slow moving herd of Maxodons in front of them. Eliza honked at them and the trunked marsupials made a run for it.

Eliza takes off again as Ricky continues shooting to keep the vehicle safe. They then saw some drop bears in the trees. He shoot at some, but a hunter bulugan runs up at the vehicle. Ricky shoots it just in time.

He then sees some dingoes running alongside the vehicle too. One of them leapt at them, but Ricky shoots it down too. The group ran into a dead end and got attacked by some marsupial dhoes. Who are fighting some forest devils too.

Eliza reversed quickly, but Ricky fends off the feuding creatures too. One of them leaps up at them, but Ricky took it down. Once out, they drove out again. Ricky then shot down to brumbies as they were now driving through a stampede of brumbies, bandihogs, diprotodons, kangaroos, wallabies, and wallaroos. Ricky kept on shooting, but Eliza accidentally got to close to a ledge.

Suddenly, a Buluganoceros came charging at the vehicle too. Ricky shot at it, but that was enough to divert it away. Eliza then drives down a dangerous slope as they see more stampeding creatures not too far from here. 

Ricky readies his cut as several ogre toads leapt nearby. One of them leapt at the vehicle, only for it to get shot dead by Ricky. He then shoots down another one. They then drove into the stampede once more, narrowing escaping a falling building too. 

Ricky continues to shoot at Diprotodons, kangaroos, brumbies, etc. Then some hunter bulugans came down from the sides too. Ricky wasn't afraid as he shoots at them too. He then shoots down a donkey kangaroo, and then a western grey kangaroo nearby too. There was literally creatures everywhere.

As Ricky continues to shoot, they then find themselves approaching another large herd of maxodons up ahead. They narrowly avoid them too. The vehicle them falls through an old wooden bridge and landed on some floating logs.

It wasn't quite a clean escape, but were now floating down stream.