Him

Paula was crying as she was and the other smaller creatures (minus Kwok were being taken away and into another part of the arena. Ricky also snatched from here too. They were now an isolated area where they were tied up back to back and in a circle. Not Ricky though, due to him being left there unrestrained.

That was when a few animals came into the room. The first 3 being a trio of bone crushing dogs (Borophagus), a ferret, a small brown dog, a troll badger, and a carcajou. They have different futures that set them apart. The ferret was wearing a red scarf around his neck, the 3 bone crushing dogs are blue (the first one was the tallest and lanky, the 2nd was shorter with a bulky build, and the 3rd was shortest), the brown dog was little, a patch over the left eye, and has crippled hind legs supported by wheels, the troll badger wore a blue dress over her body, and the carcajou was wearing a large pink dress over the body. All of them introduced themselves as Trevor, the Gross Sisters Nubia, Olei, and Gina, Jergin, Tiffany, and Cassidy.

Paula: Well no surprise.

Trevor: Well we work here. The most even made a deal with me that he'll make me, Gina, and Jergin bigger and stronger.

Olei: Jergin is the one my sisters and I adopted.

Tiffany: We'll make this clear to you that we're bigger and stronger.

Darrius: Even though Trevor is smaller?

Trevor: Not until the boss makes me bigger.

Nubia: He even split a deal with me and my sisters. And that is to help look for our parents.

Cassidy: We're damn good fighters too.

Buck: Do you seriously fight all the time?

Zee: Yeah and fighting hurts too.

Gina: Why the fuck we do it guys? It does fucking hurt every time.

Nubia: Why?

Trevor: Even though we're not arena fighters, we're spies.

Jergin: And because we're bigger.

Olei: And bigger is better, smarter, stronger, faster, greater, meaner, tougher, etc.

Trevor: The boss will be here soon, so we got time.

Ricky gave out confused looks as he wasn't able to understand like Eliza. So he only heard growls, grunts, grumbles, snarls, and barks. Regardless though, it then breaks into a song.

Nubia:

When you're big
You can push all the little ones and weaklings around
They're lookin' up while you are looking down
You can chomp a bone in two like it was just a twig
Things are better when you're big

All:

When you're big

Trevor:

You can do anything you want to do

Tiffany:

Wah-oh

Jergins:

All the rules that grownups make, they don't apply to you

Olei & Cassidy:

Not to you

Trevor/Nubia:

You can splash in all the puddles
gulp, slurp, and swig

Tiffany and Cassidy:

Oh, wah