Kidnapped

The group had settled here for the night. Everyone was nicely settled by the fire. Including Eliza herself. However, the group then sees an eastern quoll coming to them. It was in a black morph, but was walking on its hind legs. The group soon got to know that her name was Paula Price. The rest of the group introduced themselves too.

Paula: What brings you mates to Australia.

Lincoln: Looking for our friend's sister.

Paula: Oh okay. I happen to live around here. Well there were more quolls around here, but they'd been kidnapped.

Charlie: What do you mean?

Paula: Evil things are kidnapping everyone in this forest. All being evil humans. They live all the way in Perth, Western Australia. But they all come to every part of the continent to kidnap any aussie they come across.

Penny: That's horrible.

Paula: Yes, and I am afraid you might have to leave because they might come here now!

Before anyone could say anything, Darrius suddenly gets snatched. Before long, the group then get grabbed and snatched from all sides. Even Lincoln and Eliza weren't quick enough to respond. 

Paula herself, gets snatched and stuffed in a sack. Lincoln gets knocked out and Eliza gets punched in the face. The group had now just gotten kidnapped as they were thrown in the back of a truck.

Their kidnappers soon drove off with the group held hostage in the back.