New Trust and Deadly Escape

Unfortunately, Agent Trout and his deadly faction had tracked them down. He sends his National Wildlife Control to search for them. However, he also betrays the 7 animals he used as pawns. Even going as far by saying that they're just as naive as the others. Trevor on the other hand, went to go do what he wanted to do. That however, landed him in trouble with a group of Tasmanian devils. That wasn't long until Lincoln and some of the others came by and save 'em.

Even though they don't know 'em, they helped 'em because they were fellow animals like themselves. And that they were merely victims by being Trout's pawns. Even Lincoln kindly talks to the ferret.

Trevor: I may be small, but I feel big enough to help myself.

???: TREVOR!

Trevor: Oh fuck, help!

He hides behind Hilda as they turn to see a ferret like Trevor. This one an adult female, who was walking on her hind legs. This was presumably Trevor's mom as she walks towards her son angrily.

Trevor's mom: Here I am chasing after your fucking ass, when we should be finding a fucking way out of here. I thought I fucking told you to stay with me?

Trevor just gave an upset look. Trevor's mom however, wasn't fazed by this and glared back.

Trevor's mom: Don't give me that shitty look. I am your motherfucking mother and I fucking know what's fucking best for you!

Hilda: Ma'am? Is that how you both operate?

Trevor's mom: What kind of a fucking question is that? I only want what's best for my son. Agent Trout kidnapped us and tried to sell us illegally.

Hilda: My parents fill the same way. But yelling at him does not help though. Which means you're expressing anger towards him. And anger would be the only emotion he'll ever show to others.

Grizz: And that could get him into trouble, especially if he was to do that to the wrong animal.

???: Hello again, bitches!

Everyone turned in horror to see that Agent Trout has followed that. The 7 animals who were his pawns looked at him in disgust, showing they no longer follow him. However, they soon warn the others.

When alerted, they all got into the vehicle to get away from Agent Trout. Even their 4 new friends, Debbie, and Beth squeezed into the back of the vehicle. Once in, everyone soon drove on out of here. It was a very bad battle on the road as everyone attempted to escape the bad guys.

The terrain didn't make it any easier either. However, they were able to defeat some of them. Agent Trout gets upset upon losing them. He could only watched as the extended group left off into the distance.