G'day At Last!

The next morning soon came after a long night of sailing across the Pacific Ocean, everyone finally arrived in Australia. The coast was there as this was the coast of New South Wales. As they were nearing land, Eliza was tired, due to her having fallen asleep at the controls. Luckily Ricky, Ronnie Anne and Carlota woke up earlier to help stir the boat. Soon, the boat runs to the ground on the beach. Making it stuck. Lincoln goes to wake up Eliza.

Eliza: *Groans* 5 more minutes dad. I'll be up to help pack up.

Lincoln: We're here!

The young woman jolted from her slumber and looked around to see they had finally arrived. The group soon jumped on the beach and celebrated a little. Everyone got together, but once again, Kwok had to stay in Eliza's pockets due to him being small.

Arandano perched on her shoulders, as Grizz, Panda, Ice Bear, Zee, Buck, Ricky, Darrius, Zach, and the wolves grouped up with her. They don't know exactly where in New South Wales, but started venturing from the beach and walked inland. When the group leaves the shore, Eliza tells them how dangerous this continent can be.

Eliza: Well if you think the creatures back at home are dangerous, try these, native and invasive alike.

Grizz: Elaborate on that please.

Eliza: Alright. First off, there are extremely dangerous predators like thylacoleos, megalanias, inland taipans, funnel webbed spiders, and even yowies, bunyips and burrunjors. With the 3 last latter being cryptids. Worst off all are the invasive species. The feral cats down under are extremely dangerous, especially to the point where they'll literally claw your eyes out or bite off your face. The foxes there are a lot more sly too. The feral pigs down under are a lot more threatening than the ones we'd encounter back in the Americas. Cane toads are very toxic, a single touch could kill you. The deer, bantengs, camels, ostriches, and water buffalo are a lot more aggressive here too. The feral goats that live there are just as dangerous, but are mostly flighty. I am not sure about the brumbies there. Fire ants are also dangerous here too. The feral donkeys that live here are just outright jack-assholes. Pun intended. But still, the rabbits, hares, and palm squirrels are just too fast. The house mice, brown and black rats are worse too. I don't know too much about those blackbucks either. There are other invasive species here, but the ones I listed out are the worst yet.

Charlie: Sounds dangerous.

Eliza: I know.

Everyone walked through the quiet area of the coast. However, what they didn't know is that they are soon going to run into a deserted city there.