January 3rd

Once upon a time I thought I had it all, knew it all, experienced it all.

I grew up the first daughter, first cousin, first granddaughter, first niece; I basically started my family.

From the time I was three years old Mom, Dad, and a then one year old Becca and I would go to Disney world- every year around Christmas time. I remember after a long day of walking and eating and playing with other random kids and taking pictures with Micky and Minnie and all my favorite Disney princess, I'd end the night off on my Dad's back- sleepily hanging on because I always wanted to be apart of all the night time actives.

We stopped when I was twelve- not for any particular reason, just because Mom and Dad wanted a new tradition; us kids were growing and it was time they paved way for more fun (we still ended up at Disney, just not in December).

I don't really have a point here.

All I know is that I thought it was had a dodging act, sliding underneath all the "who's your crush" and "when you like a boy"s that leave the mouths of my family and friends.

Then you came along.

And you make this feeling spread in my body that I haven't felt since the last girl I liked.

- Winnie

. . .

March 2nd

Honestly, I thought I had a grip on hiding my sexuality, too. I didn't.

I met you and I knew everything was worth the risk.

- Brooke