Feburary 4th

"Ever kissed a girl?" You asked, and I froze.

I know it was hours ago but I remember it all too vividly- we were sitting on the patch of grass in your backyard, careful not to annoy your cleaning parents as you played in my curly hair- you asked it so random.

I was shocked.

"N-no" I stuttered, embarrassed.

"Then how do you know you're..." you trailed off like even saying the word when bring your step-father.

I felt horrible. I hate the man because he scares you and I want nothing to scare you- I want you to leave fearless and you mostly are except for when it comes to him.

I don't blame you though, he's scary.

"Was it the girl's kiss-" you began but I held my finger up.

"We agreed to both bring that up" I say.

"Bring what up?" You tease, your blue eyes and deep dimple staring down at me.

Your face was too close for comfort.

Fuck I hate this stupid crush.

- Winnie

...
March 3rd

Shit I forgot I even asked you that (currently blushing) because I asked that because I wanted to kiss you and ever since I saw that video I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I really wanted to kiss you when I leaned in- or at least hug you, but I was too chicken; too scared of what our peers would think.

- Brooke