Feburary 14th

I guess this is what my journal is turning into- a book full of "ALL THE THINGS I WISH I'D SAID TO BROOKE".

Part of me doesn't mind it. But honestly? I just want one part of my life not to center around you.

But ever since we met?

That's been near to impossible.

Even as I got ready for bed tonight- slipping out of my super tight silk blue dress (I wanted to impress you) and into my pajamas I couldn't can't stop thinking about you.

The way you smiled at me as you entered the room- like amongst those hundreds of kids dancing in the crowded space, the smile was meant for me and only me.

I love the way you did your makeup- how you got you lashes done and your hair curled at the tips.

I love the way your floral print dress hugged your body and how you tried to be taller than me when wearing those red heels (but seriously... loved them) I love the lip gloss you wear and to this very second as I write this part of me still wants to know what my lips would've felt like on yours.

If only I'd had enough guts to kiss you.

- Winnie

...
March 2nd

I wanted to impress you too!! And I definitely wanted to kiss you.

Also, I'm so glad you liked the dress- I was so nervous you wouldn't even though I know you love floral things (you diary literally has a floral rose cover with WINNIE written across it in big golden letters but) I was still nervous.

If one of us wasn't so scared of making a move I'm sure we'd be together right now.

But while I'm reading your journal (sorry about that by the way), I'm waiting for you to get back, life feels like hell..

I miss you :(n

- Brooke