January 26th

Now you see why I don't let people have my phone (not only because of my many love notes and amateur poems about you in my notes app) but because I have things nobody should see.

"Y-you should clear your private tabs" you blushed afterwards.

Honest to god I was fighting embarrassment and laughter as you quickly handed me my phone back.

We had a silent agreement that you wouldn't mention the video- that neither of us will and I REFUSE to mention it here but we didn't talk about it the rest of the bus ride home.

We drifted away from the video- which I am still embarrassed about and started talking about all the many schools you've been to before.

This would be your third school this school year.

I hate that for you. And I desperately want you to stay.

Please never move schools, I'm starting to like you too much.

Maybe even more than friends.

- Winnie

...
March 2nd

You write love notes and poems about me?

Damn it, just when I think your love for reading, stuffed animals, bath and body works and literally you and general couldn't get any cuter!

Also, I knew you were embarrassed but I'll tell you a secret if you PROMISE to tell NO ONE.

When I saw that video (and yes, as a bisexual I've had my fair share of girls kissing girls videos- I imagined it was me and you, that's what made things even more awkward).

- Brooke