Rafael Lopez

A new story will DEFINITELY be posted every Friday, and all other times in between. Friday's a guarantee tho. (idk how to spell guarantee. lmk if im wrong). This also my first book, so...might not be that great.

I've been going to this school for a few years now, and I've had this huge crush on my friend Annabeth. She joined mid-year, and has it all: brains, a super hot body, gorgeous princess blonde curls, calculating grey eyes...nerds shouldn't be hot, but then there's her. The infuriating thing about her? SHE WON'T DATE ANYONE! Like, WHY? Do you not see this (I'm gagging here) perfect specimen of a man right here? With my raven-black hair and emerald eyes, I'm clearly the guy for her. She says she doesn't date anyone because she already has a boyfriend. But we all know she's really talking about me. It's so cute how she thinks we're dating already.

After months of getting to know her and her getting to know what a great guy I am (lol, he's a bully) , I finally ask her out (he gone, Percy gonna kill him) after school on Monday. "Hi Annabeth. Himbo Juice at 4 today?" She looks at me all suspicious, then decides she likes me, and nods. This is easily THE BEST day of my life. THE Annabeth Chase just agreed to go out on a date with me! I'm awesome, I know (Idiot). 

At 4, I see her in Himbo Juice in a skirt and crop top. She even dressed up for our date! I make my way to her but another guy beats me to it, kissing her. On. The. Lips. Who does that guy think he is anyways? I run towards my Annie, and push them apart. "Hey," I shout indignantly, "That's my girlfriend!" The guy gives me a long hard stare, and for the first time, I take in his appearance. He's tall, maybe 6'2, with messy black hair and sea-green eyes that look real pissed. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Percy, Annabeth's boyfriend. And you guys aren't on a date, you're supposed to be meeting for a project. Correct?"

"Almost. Rafael and I were supposed to do a project, but I think I'll pass. I found one, by the way," she tells this Percy guy. I do not know what that means, but the guy nods and gives me a promise of bloody murder if I ever hit on his girlfriend again.

word count: 371
29/03/24