Natasha Devon

Red hair, green eyes, pale skin, I was the queen bee of San Francisco High (Idk if that's a real school) and living my best life. I was also the hottest girl. A girl needs her fun, and I've got my eyes set on dating the absolute GOD Percy Jackson (insert description of percy here coz im too lazy to 🙃).

Since the hottest girl should date the hottest boy, I was going to get Percy to love me and then we'd get married and have lots of money and beautiful kids that are knockouts (ain't that a bit forward?). 

Percy always says that he has a girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure he's pushing away all those girls for me. That's really sweet of him! (Bish if you knew...) I flip my hair and go to him right before he leaves for his next class. I don't have  ANY classes with him, but I've heard that he's fluent in Greek. Maybe I can get him to tutor me...and then let the sparks fly...

Back to my plan. I don't have enough time for the tutoring, but prom is just around the corner. "Hey Percy. Wanna go to prom together? I'm going alone too because my boyfriend broke up with me." I smile brightly, waiting for him to say yes.

"Two things. One, I have a girlfriend. Two, you broke up with your boyfriend, not the other way around," he says, and then leaves as the bell rings. 

--------timey skippity to prom brought to you by Kronos--------

At prom, I'm wearing a stunning gold dress to compliment my hair, and six-inch black-and-gold heels. My hair is up in an intricate updo, and carefully styled. I look even more stunning than I normally do, and all the boys are drooling over me. Good. Now, where's Percy?

Just as I'm wondering if he'll even show, He shows up wearing a navy blue suit with a grey tie, made to compliment the sea-green dress of the blondie that's holding his hand. Her hair is half up, loose honey-blonde princess curls framing her steel grey eyes. She must be a cousin. But then, she does the unexpected! (let's all get ready)

SHE KISSES MY PERCY! (*gasp*) I run to the two and rip them apart. "That's my boyfriend," I hiss intimidatingly. I expect her to shrink away, but she just laughs and says, "I'm Annabeth. Percy's real girlfriend. It's not a pleasure to meet you." She shoves me away and pulls him in for a kiss. 

----Skippy time again from Bob----

Percy and Annabeth have left the school. I'll get him back if it's the last thing I- Oooh, a new hottie just transferred!

word count: 442

P.S: The new guy's Jason. Thought I'd add some pizzazz to the ending. You get to decide what happens next. Thanks for reading, Astoria <3

04/04/24