Victoria Towers

Okay, I am fresh out of inspo for my stories. Y'all have any ideas I can do, send the name of your character along with the plot in the comments (yes I do check my nonexistent comments.) Okie, me done.

I hate my life. Period. I want to scream at the world so much. It's totally not fair! Why did God have to make me so poor? Daddy refused to buy me ten diamond shoes. He said that I reached my weekly shopping limit of 3 million. My life is horrible!

Anyways, I was heading off to my fancy private school. Ugh. I only go there because daddy said so. But there's also something I haven't mentioned. I have a crush. (I'm assuming y'all know which guys to expect from Frazel, Caleo, Percabeth, Chrisse...

"Hey Vick!"

The only thing between me and my future husband (ain't that a bit forward) is William Solace. (haha did I get  you with a Solangelo?) And my boyfriend Matt. Ugh, I wish he'd stop calling me that. Nico di Angelo is the perfect italian boy. He has pale olive skin (it's actually a good combination) obsidian eyes, midnight hair...I could go on about him forever. He's stunning! And he hates loud stuff. Which is exactly why I asked daddy to sponsor a trip to Vegas. For the entire grade. Of course, I wanted to exclude that peasant Valerie Cumin, but not inviting her would have meant everyone knew it was me who sponsored the trip.

My plan is perfect. Nico goes on the mandatory trip. I make sure the others are drunk (they're above 18 here. all in their 20's), and then I corner him, suck up to him, get him drunk, and get a permanent marriage. He'll see how amazing I am and be happy with me forever! (she's vile. No contest

My plan is in motion. Step one should be announced in a minute.

"All students report to the auditorium for a special announcement!" 

Ah there it is.

-----SKIP because I'm still lazy-----

We're finally in Vegas! Nico keeps hanging around Solace and for some reason, twisting a silver ring on his finger. Whatever. It's ugly, It's got a bone in it. Ew. That is leaving the moment we are married. 

---small skip from small bob---

I'm wasted. There's no other word for it. I think I had too many drinks. I can't see my friends anymore. They're just pretty blobs of colour. 

"Heeeyyyy Ni-hic-Nico," I slur. I'm not sure what I say to his boyfriend, but I don't think it's nice. Oh shove off. Now Nico will never see how great I am!

--time skip because the best part is here--

When I wake up the next morning, I see a ring on my finger. Good. But what's not so good is that I find my name signed on a permanent marriage certificate! Okay, that's not the worst part. The worst part is that it was to VALERIE CUMIN. And that name...Oh god. I think I recall a puff of pink smoke before I realized Valerie and I really like each other!

Heeyyy, we made it to the end of another oneshot! Do y'all remember Aphrodite's juju to Miss Cumin? Yeah, that's the same Valerie here. Anyways, Thanks for reading, Astoria <3

word count: 464

12/04/24