A/N- ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

OKIEEEEEEEEEES, I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!! I AM LAUNCHING A NEW BOOK (AGAIN) IN A FEW SHORT DAYS (I NEED TO FINALISE THE COVER) AND IT IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Okay, so this is my first original book, that is not a fanfic, and it's a romance novel, completely clean (because I am still technically a minor) and because I want to keep it available to all. Other than a few kisses and some innocent implications, there isn't anything mature in it. 

I desperately want to tell you the whole plot, but then that takes away all the fun. I will say this; can Lilith Angel survive? 

Guess the plot! Is it Hunger Games? The Selection? Game of Thrones? Throne of Glass? ACOTAR? Read and find out.

P.S- posting details on day on publication of first chapter, so check back into my account for the book. It's called 'The Last Time' (title mostly okay, still rom for improvement), aaaaaaaand yeah, I think that's it. 

P.P.S- I will also not update on Jiper a lot because it is an original fanfic, and I've been struggling with writer's block a lot lately. I hope that these updates and short stories will help me get over it and get back to writing my longer chapters. So for now, don't expect a lot of No Mist updates either. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, here's to an amaZHANG day 🍻, and for my fellow swifties; there are two Friday the thirteenths this year. One is September 13, which is exactly thirteen weeks before the next Friday the thirteenth, which is in December.

Thanks for reading, Astoria <3

18/04/24