Just some Fluff

Idk if I've used this pic before. Not over my block yet BUT IT GETTING BETTER, ME CAN POST BIT MORE STORIES NOW

Percy POV:

"Come on, Annabeth! Pleeeease?" I beg my Wise Girl, giving her my infamous seal eyes. She sighs and then caves. "Fine. I'll come diving with you Percy, but just this once." "YES!" I shout, triumphant (Yes, I know big words. I'm not an idiot, honestly 🙄).

---skip to diving spot in da lake thirty minutes later---

I point to another oyster on the ocean bed. "Percy, we've gotten so many pearls, I think my bag is heavier than I am now," she laughs. I, being the gentleman that I am, toss the bag in the water so that I support it using my water powers. Annabeth wasn't wrong, it was heavy. "Last oyster, I promise," I say to a very skeptical Annabeth, but she sighs and nods. I grin. "Okay, you open this one. I taught you how to, remember?" "Yes, Seaweed Brain," she sighs again. I start moving a little bit. This is a big day for me. Well, if Annabeth makes it though. Her past attempts to open an oyster failed spectacularly. I hold my breath as she opens the oyster correctly at last (btw, ik this isn't how oysters work, but just BEAR with me. Sorry, I had to.) Annabeth gasps.

Inside the oyster, nestled is a gold ring with a grey pearl and a turquoise, both the shades of our eyes. The gold band itself is pretty simple, with a small engraving of an owl near the turquoise and a little trident near the grey pearl. I had Leo and Hazel work together to help me make this ring. 

I flash Annabeth my usual crooked, lopsided smile she loves so much. "Well, Wise Girl?" I ask, "Are you going to give me an answer or just stand there like a fish?" For a moment she's speechless, and I wonder if she'll say no. But then she flings her arms around me, kissing me deep and says, "Yes, Percy, yes! A million times yes!"

lol, some percabeth fluff. I might make another version of this, so it important to remember that near to zero (NEAR to zero, NOT just zero) of the oneshots are related. okie, ilsm.
Astoria <3