Meredith Walker

I touch up my face again. My blonde hair (bleached), gorgeous blue eyes (contacts) and pretty, perfect face (makeup) were a godsend. (this girl is so fake lol) I made sure that my face looked natural, with minimal makeup (she's piled it on). Hey, having my talents with makeup always means I look flawless, but one can never be too sure. 

I approach the HOTTEST guy in probably the whole school and invite him to a pool party at my place. Anyone can see that all the girls want him, but he's mine. He's always prattling on about some girlfriend he has, but it is SO obvious that she's fake. I mean, blonde princess curls, tan skin, grey eyes? The way he describes her, you'd think she's, like, half a goddess or something (LMAO this idiot). I mean, he's probably talking about me. I have blue eyes (again, CONTACTS), not grey, though I guess they look grey in the light sometimes (you ILLETERATE). 

"Can I bring a plus one?" His voice brings me back to reality, and I just shrug and nod. He's not dating anyone, so he probably wants to bring a friend or a sibling.

As he leaves I stare after him. His black hair is just the right amount of messy and untamed, and those sea-green eyes? I doubt anyone could say no to them (you'd be surprised). I didn't care who his plus-one was, as long as they didn't get in my way. 

--Le time skip--

Percy arrives at my party looking SO hot. I make my way to him, but another girl creeps up behind him and beats me to it. To my surprise, and believe me, I was SERIOUSLY shocked, she snuck up behind him and judo-flipped him! Who does she think she is, hurting MY future boyfriend? I make my way to them and yell "Hey blondie, what do you think you're doing?"

All she does is look up at me, smirks, and then helps Percy up. And then she KISSES him. Right in front of me! I expect Percy to shove her away, but rather, he leans into blondie's touch. It's obvious he doesn't want me. Whatever. I'll get him someday.

--timey skippy again--

The next week, Percy wasn't at school. I found out he left. The day after I found out, I opened my locker to find it stuffed with pictures of Percy and his girlfriend. She'd even written me a note. 'Stay away from my boyfriend'. Bitch.

word count: 406

Here's to another successful Percabeth story. Thanks for reading, Astoria<3.

31/03/24