Maria Song

I have a new format for my stories. From now on, the picture of said person will be at the top of every chapter. I should probably have done this a long time ago. (Mentions of...parents hurting kid here. If sensitive, pls scroll. I have taken care not to go into too much detail here. There only for first 2 paragraphs. Skip that if you want to read the story but don't want to read the bad stuff.) And pretend cat not there in the photo.

I don't like my mommy. After daddy died in a car crash, she started hitting me and drinking some yellow liquid out of a  bottle. She told me that it was perfectly normal, but then daddy's voice started talking to me. He told me to go find help, but every time I tried, mommy would hit me again. She'd hit me more.

One day, mommy took me to the park. Over there, I met Zoe. Her mommy and daddy are really nice, and Zoe's also really smart for ten. That's the same age as me. Daddy's voice told me to go to Zoe and her  parents for help, but then mommy decided to take me home. When I said no, she began hitting me. Zoe tried to stop her, but mommy hit her too. Then Zoe's mommy showed up. She looked mad.

"How dare you hit my child!" she yelled. "Oh buzz off, she'll be fine," mommy yelled back. Then Zoe's mom looked at me. "Does she hit you at home too? How long have you been like this?" she asked me softly. Daddy's voice told me to say yes, so I did. "She hits me a lot at home. She even hits me with her bottles. It's okay, she says it's normal and okay. And my daddy died in a car crash when I was born," I told her, but that seemed to make her angry. She called over Mr. Jackson, Zoe's dad.

-----cops come, courtesy of the Jacksons-----

"Thank you for telling me about your mommy, okay Maria?" Mrs. Jackson told me. "Where am I going to go now?" I ask her, "Daddy isn't saying anything."  She frowned. "What do you mean?" "After mommy started hitting me daddy started talking to me in my head. It's real, it's not just me," I say. She frowns again, talks to Mr. Jackson, and then calls someone. "Neeks? Yeah, I think it's your dad on this one."

Another person arrives. He looks a lot like me, except his skin is a lot more pale. He takes one look at me and says, "Would you like to live with me, I think I knew your father."

I didn't know much about daddy so I said yes. And then he adopted me, and I lived with him, who I called papi, and my other dad Will. Papi and my father were the same person, he told me, and papi Nico took me to see my daddy Hades. He also took me to a place called Camp Half-blood.

-----time skip into future, six years later-----

Papi and dad helped me heal. Aunt Hazel, Aunt Caly, Aunt Piper, Aunt Annabeth, Uncle Percy, Uncle Frank, Uncle Jason and Uncle Leo were there for me too. And now, Zoe's my cousin. Papi told me I was the spitting image of his mother, Hades's way of remembering her. And I was there to witness my family go through so much together, and still stay happy. I want to have my own family like that someday too. Right now, I'm happy with my wacky one.

Me aware this one sliiiiiiiiightly different. For one, it's a bit darker. I contained it to first few short paras though, because this stuff should be, what, PG-13? Idk. Hope it nice. Thanks for reading, Astoria <3

13/04/24