~Chapter 18~

*Contains Mature Content*

Recap:

I'm walking through a dark space. I hold onto the walls for support, but it seems like I couldn't keep myself up anymore. I see myself getting closer to the ground, and everything around me goes quiet and black.

~~~~~

Everything turns to white. It's blinding, and my eyes start to hurt. I shield my eyes with my other arm, but before we pass through, I wake up.

Sitting up in bed, my body full of sweat, I look to my left to see there's someone sleeping next to me. Oh Moon Goddess, what did I do? Where the heck am I? My head is throbbing, and my body still feels heated. It's really uncomfortable. Oh no, what if I caught a fever? I immediately put my hands on my face. Nope, not a fever. I look around me and the room looks kind of familiar. It's huge, and from what I can tell, but in the state I am, I can't seem to recall where I've seen this place before.

I feel the person next to me stir, and it brings me back to the current situation. I quickly get out of the bed. Then, I realize I'm not wearing my dress, but a large tee and some really loose pajama pants. Obviously, it belongs to a guy. My eyes widen. No, no, no. I didn't do anything regrettable last night, did I? If I did, I'm fucked. Literally and metaphorically. I'll check later, if I am. Hopefully, I didn't lose it to a drunken one night stand.

It's still dark out from what I can tell and the moon shines through the window. I really don't want to be caught here, so I try to look for my dress and shoes, trying not to wake up the person in bed. Please don't wake up, please don't wake up, I kept saying in my head. The person stirred again as I found my dress and shoes on an armchair by the window.

I turn for the door, but my curiosity gets the best of me, and I head to the side of the bed where the mysterious person lays. His back is facing away from the window so I couldn't see his face from this angle. I feel a small hint of tingling, but the heat completely dulls it out. My disorientation from the hangover I have right now is seriously messing with my senses, which couldn't let me tell if I knew this person in the Lycan society. Before I can comprehend what's happening, I'm tossed onto the bed, and a heavy weight is on top of me.

"Get off me," I yell and try to push off the person on top of me. The heat in my body flares up, and I gasp. "Not even if my life depended on it, Mia Cara."

I'm in shock. I stop moving, and everything around me stops for a second. Mason chuckles and moves my hands he has in a grip over my head. "Hi-i-I," my voice sounded shaky, and I didn't know why I'm feeling terrified for my life and completely turned on at the same time.

Mason moves his face closer towards me until our noses touch, and from this intimacy, I can see the vivid color of his eyes from the moonlight shining through. "I was amused and especially surprised by your trick from earlier, Mia Cara. When you took my clothes and ran away, you really astonished me." He places kisses alongside my neck, and I shiver in pleasure. He smiles at my nape and sucks on it. This makes me close my eyes and moan and loudly at that.

"Mmm, I've always loved how you smelled," he murmurs into the same area. The heat flares in my body, and I'm withering away right under his touch. He smells me even more, then growls. "You're in heat, Mia Cara."

I don't respond in words, instead I'm trying to extinguish this feeling of heat within me by rubbing myself on him. I'm full of lust for him along with the heat I'm containing in my body. I can't feel Naomi right now, but I don't care. I only want him, him in me, him relieving me from whatever this feeling. "Master," I say in wanton desire, "Master, please."

"FUCK," he growls in my ear. He sucks more on the spot on my nape, "Ohh," I moan out. Letting go of my hands, he starts to remove the pajama pants I have on. I try to pull at his shirt, and he lets me by getting off me, completely pulling off the pants along the way. He pulls me into his lap, and I straddle him. He has his hands on my ass again, but my objective right now is to remove this shirt off him to reveal his sexy ass torso.