~Chapter 2~

Recap:

"Hello, mia cara." he huskily says in a deep baritone voice, pleasing to the ears. I gulp quite audibly, and realize that my mate has me trapped in the isolated corner of the room.

~~~~~

"H-h-hi," I manage to get out. While I'm at it, I'm looking elsewhere, not wanting to make eye contact where I won't lose all resolve.

"Look at me, mia cara." This gets me nervous and I let out a small squeak of a "why."

"Because I'd like my mate to talk to me while looking at me in the eyes," he replied lowly in which only I could hear. I immediately start to panic in the inside. I feel someone gently holding my skin and moving my head until my eyes make contact with stormy eyes. The gray which mixes with gold flecks intrigues me to the point where I'm giddy that this beautiful man is mine.

Before I get too lost in his eyes, I let my eyes wander to the rest of him; chiseled features align his manly face, and his dark hair, which is long enough for me to grab onto, falls across his forehead. He stands about  6'1 with broad shoulders and lean hips. I'm assuming underneath that suit lies hard abs that accentuate the V between his hips, which then leads down to where his…

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear him clear his throat. I reflect on what I just did and look down while blood rushes to my face. "He's extremely gorgeous," my wolf purrs in my head, and that’s when I reprimand my actions on the fact that I was checking him out. "But he's not ours," I tell her. She growls back at me and tells me again that’s he's our mate and he belongs to us as we are to him.

Suddenly, polished black shoes appear in my line of vision. "Follow me, mia cara," he sternly commands. He starts walking away, and I have no choice but to follow him. We end up in an empty bedroom far from the party.

"Listen…" he starts, but is waiting for me to give me my name to him, "Natalia." 

"Right.." he nods as if he already knew, "I know we both know that we're mates, and that the reason why I brought you here is to discuss about this… situation." I get a sickening feeling in my stomach of what’s going to happen. "I'm sure you’ve seen me enter with my dear Jules and have figured out yourself that we are clearly together." My wolf growls at that. "HE'S OURS!" "…not only are we together, but we are engaged."

My heart loses another piece at that. "What?!" my wolf exclaims in anger. "Now, you can see why I brought you here to talk. I know this is a lot for you to take in, but there's, also, another topic I wanted to go over." I almost didn’t catch what he said due to still being in shock and heartbreak.

"I want you to be mine," he slowly gets across, "I want you to be mine, just for sex. I can't be without you since I know my wolf will become restless, but I don't want to be seen with you. I just can't. I don't love you. I love my Jules, and she's all I'll ever need. My damn wolf doesn't understand that, so I need you to become my slave, and be willing to give yourself to me a few nights a week, secretly of course. I don’t want my Jules or anyone for that matter, that I'm f*cking you."

I become paralyzed at what he just said and asked from me. My heart breaks more pieces from itself, and it hurts a whole bunch. My wolf howls in pain and tries to connect with his wolf. I don't want to be without my mate, but I've been always telling myself I would never be a good one. At least this way, I'll still be with him, and I wouldn’t stay too long around him in where he finds out that I don’t make a suitable mate.

I, Natalia Rosen, am actually thinking this arrangement over. My wolf is repeating over and over that she wants him to want us fully and in every waking moment in time, but I know that that’s no possible. I look straight into his eyes, and find him assessing me. If it was any other time, I would've melted under his gaze, but knowing the situation we are in, I am unfazed by this notion.

"So what do you say?" he huskily asks. I look up to him, and my gaze rests entirely onto his hypnotic eyes. "Yes, yes I'm yours," I tell him. "Excellent. Now let's talk about rules." He grins broadly, and I get an uneasy feeling of what he's going to say. I, then realize, I just made myself, my mate's slave.

~~~~~~~~~~

5 Votes & 100 Reads for Next Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry I haven't posted the night of that first vote. I got so much shit to do. I EVEN HAVE SUMMER HOMEWORK! It's from my AP Lit class. Barely started it, but I'll try, and I'll also do the same for this. Thank you all!

-T.J. <3

Vote, Comment, Share, and Fan!