~Chapter 9~

Recap:

"Come on," he passes me, but then stops right before the porch steps, and turns around. "When we go in though, you automatically have to act like my slave. But first, we shall go over the rules first." He tells me, and then gives me his smirk that makes me shiver in pleasure. I really don't know what to do at this point.

~~~~~

Standing in this forest under the moonlight could've been relaxing, but standing in front of your mate, who was also, going to be your master was a whole different feeling. My heart was racing, and I was really nervous, but god did I want him. I know it should've been the opposite feeling, and I know I shouldn't feel this way, but he was mate, my perfect half. I'm still holding onto the fact that under his intentions and attitude towards me, there's his full love for me. That all of this is just a way of hiding his true feelings.

Out from my thinking, I look up from under my eyelashes, and he's standing there intently staring at me, studying me actually. I look elsewhere and stare out to the forest but it's dark, and it's making my head ache.

"First rule. Always refer to me as master, and after anytime you begin or finish a sentence." I nod my head slowly, thinking this would be hard to do, since I might forget at times.

 "Second rule. Everything I say goes, if I ask you to strip for me, then you will. If I tell you to do something for me, you do it. Disobedience will be handled with, this goes with all rules."

"Third rule. Never speak of this to anyone. Not even to my Jules."

"Last and final rule. No other touching besides sex. This counts for any cuddling, hugging, spooning, and even kissing." The last thing got to me," But we've kissed before," I remind him. "Yeah, but you weren't officially my slave then, now all the rules counts for when we enter that door."

"But-" He growls before I could finish my sentence. "No buts, are we clear on this?"

I stopped and thought about it one last time. What if I just rejected him? "No! Natalia if you do that, you know what would happen to me, and  then to you. I can't let that happen to you." I thought about it again, and she was right. The person who proposes rejection to their mate, would lose their wolf, and slowly they, too, would slowly die in a painful way losing all functions in the body, since our wolves are our attachments to life itself. They were pretty much our souls.

Then, I'd happen to have a thought, but it vanished immediately because why should he do that to himself? He was engaged, and the thought still made me angry and betrayed. Another piece of my heart falls, and I can feel its effects on me. But maybe if I do this, he'd eventually get this idea out of his head, and start having me as his mate fully.

"Okay, I am," he smiles brightly, and the moonlight shines on it, making him look more ethereal. I wanted to hate it so badly and remember all that he's doing to me, but the smile he's giving me is one of those smiles I wanted to see again, and I got it, just from this. I just wished it was in a different situation.

"After you, mia cara," he gestures towards the door, and once I start walking towards it, my heart starts beating rapidly, and my hands get moist. I reach the door and open it, lights flicker on immediately, and it looks beautiful, the light gives the room a warm feeling. When you enter, a wooden staircase is right in front. There's a living room to the right and a door to some sort of game room on the left. I go through the living room and at the end is the kitchen. Cherry cabinets align the wall, and all the appliances were shiny and new. Doing down to the left is a dining room, and then the door leads back to the gaming room.

"How do you like it, mia cara?" He asks. "It's lovely," I say as I look around the dining room, all wonder-eyed. "Good, but just for a first- time warning, you must call me master, we are inside, and you agreed to immediately become my slave when we enter." I quickly look at him, and I didn’t know what to say because he was actually right.

Looking around the room, he nods then says, "I want you to go upstairs, then through the last door at the end of the end of the hall. There, you'll find something on the  bed. Put all of them on, and lay down at the center of the bed. I'll eventually be with you shortly." Not knowing what else to do, I nod, then started making my way there.

Walking up the stairs was nerve-wrecking. I didn't know what was in the room, let alone all these rooms I'm passing, It isn't until I pass four doors I make it to the last door. Here goes nothing, I whisper under my breath.

The lights immediately flicker on, and I'm stunned at what I see. A cerulean blue color covers the walls, and against the center of the wall is a canopy bed, that held white silk curtains. Feeling it against my finger tips relaxes me, but when I look at what's on the bed, my heart stops.

There laying on the soft navy comforter is a white corset lingerie with a black blindfold beside it. I was definitely not going to put that on, but the fact that I don’t know what would happen if I didn’t do it left me with no choice, but to put it on. Sliding on the lacey stuff, it made me feel too fat, but I knew it was just me thinking that way because I barely wore anything this revealing or sexy before. I get on the bed and lie down in the center, carefully putting the blindfold on.

~~~~~

My heart was beating rapidly that it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I wasn’t sure how long I was laying here, but it felt like forever, although it could've just been 30 minutes. I haven't really been hearing anything, but it isn't until the click of the door opening that I officially feel nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~

500 Votes & 5000 Reads for Next Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

YAY! I finally uploaded. I know you've all been waiting, and I apologize. With everything been going on, I'm just in a chaotic state right now. I only have time at night before I sleep to actually update, that’s if I don’t have much AP homework. So sorry again!

I'll be posting an extra chapter that are just answering your guys' questions so comment below a question you'd like me to answer, but I'll only answer if they don't reveal too much of what's coming up. So stick around for that, also.

-T.J. <3

Vote, Comment, Share, and Fan!