~Sneak Peek 2~

A/N:

To my readers,

Before I carry on with the preview, I just want to address everyone in a rightful manner. If you are confused, don't be because as the story continues on, it'll eventually make sense.

If you have voted or do enjoy the book, thank you for your ongoing support and understanding. It's because of you guys that keep up my ever fondness for writing and have people appreciate it.

If you have any problem with how I'm writing my story so far, then why read it? I, honestly, don't care if I lose reads for this because I just want to get this story over and done with. To those people, you are not writing the story, I am, and I still have a long way to go to build up story and character development. If and when I'm done with this, then you can say all you want. Let me get this straight, I, for one, do not condone Natalia's actions nor Mason's actions nor any other characters in this story's plot. I'm writing to entertain, I'm writing a plot in which the title says it all because if I write a story where it doesn't relate to the whole point in which she is her mate's slave, why would I have write it in the first place. I'm writing these chapters like this to build character progression. It's the whole process in writing a story, too. Yes, there are flaws to the story, and that's because I'm not a professional writer. There are seriously other stories here on Wattpad that have similar storylines. Why would you even press read on a book with a title like that, if there's hints at s*x and such actions between these two genders, when you wouldn't feel comfortable in the first place or go with it? The introduction said it all. So if you just don't like, can't stand, have a problem, or are disinterested in this story then get some logical sense in you, stop reading and find a different book that suits your needs.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Mystery Person's POV)

...I watched them both from afar, I have to stop this from happening, but how? They look as if they're in paradise, and it makes me sick. It's not working out how I wanted it to go.

Her laughter can be heard mingled with his. How can they do this? I hide behind the tree, I'm using as cover. I have to stop their happiness to get what I want. I'm not going to make it all go to waste. If I can't have what I want, no one will. With that, I dash into the woods undetected, leaving behind nothing in my wake.

~~~~~

(Natalia's POV)

I'm sitting on the porch swing, savoring the breeze that the wind gives me on this warm evening. Naomi was taking her nap right now. I can see her in my head laying on her side, and softly snoring. I smile to myself thinking how she looked adorable.

I haven't seen Julia nor Mason since the party. I cringe thinking about that night. Why did I get so drunk up to the point of black out? I wasn't expecting for me to get that drunk, but then again I just wanted the heat to go away with the coldness of the beer.

Heat. How I hate you with a passion. It's like every female wolves' nightmare. Well.. I guess it was mostly my nightmare. But Goddess, I didn't even realize I had the chance of getting it. You see, one female in every 200 females get in heat, and I was unfortunate enough to get it. I've heard about it before, but I was focusing more on the plan at the party that I barely even thought about what it actually is I was experiencing.

Heat is mostly a deficiency in female wolves, where their bodies increase temperature into discomfort up to the point where it takes over your body and makes you lose control. The heat can only be tamed when the female does the deed with their mate, and gets satiated from it. Then, it disappears for awhile. The worst part after that is it can come out of nowhere. Some females love it, and some don't. As far as I can tell, I despise it.

I put my head in my hands ashamed of what I've done and afraid for the future. How am I supposed to get through these events if my I'm in this predicament with my mate. Why did it have to be me, again? I ask internally, but deep inside I'm also asking the Moon Goddess.

I shake my head and take out my phone, then I see I got a text message from Cillian. I open it up, and once I realize what the message contains, I'm in for a shock. My phone drops from my hand, and I think to myself, "This can't be happening."

~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for the absence of a chapter today, but I'm busy video editing, and I have to get it done soon. I'll probably post on Thursday with a long chapter because if I update tomorrow and Thursday, they'll be short chapters. I'm making them into one whole big chapter. This weekend is Fourth of July, unfortunately, I can't upload anything during that time, so expect a chapter or so on Monday.

This preview is not in its order. They will not be in the same chapter in the future. These are just snippets of what's to come eventually, so hang tight. Also, the reason I put a Mysterious POV is because I don't want to reveal the character as to keep it in suspense. This sneak peek is unedited.

-T.J. <3

Vote, Comment, Share, and Fan!