Sexual Harassment

Chapter 2

As much as you hate him, you find yourself agreeing with Karma.

Your new teacher really is a bitch.

You almost hurl when she kisses Nagisa and shoves his head into her chest. Seriously, the kid's in junior high – that's straight up sexual harassment. You help him up after he fell over, confused. "You don't have to help her, you know," you say.

Nagisa sighs. "She might be our best bet for killing Koro-sensei. I'm better off telling her."

"Then I'm coming with you," comes another voice. Karma appears on the other side of Nagisa.

"I was gonna say that," you growl.

"Then I guess you'll just have to wait for him with me," he says, smirking.

Giving Karma a cold glare, you grab Nagisa's wrist and head back towards the school. "Woah, (Y/N), slow down!" Nagisa yells, trying to keep up with you. Karma just chuckles and catches up with you.

"Don't let her do anything to you," you say sternly to Nagisa before he goes into the faculty lounge to talk to Ms. Jelabitch.

He laughs uneasily. "I'll be fine, don't worry."

When Nagisa shuts the door, Karma says, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you have a thing for Nagisa." The look you give him is a deadpan so devoid of emotion that even Levi would applaud you. "I said 'if I didn't know better.' You're obviously into me."

You feel a flame of irritation light. "I told you not to get friendly with me. Don't even joke about that." You lean against the wall, a good two meters from Karma.

There's a long silence. You start to wonder if you overreacted, but it was his fault for saying something so stupid. He's not your friend, he's your enemy. No, not enemy... rival would be the better word.

So here I am... you think. Sitting quietly with my rival.

Karma tries to break the silence. "What happened wasn't either of our fau–"

The door opens and Nagisa comes out. You and Karma stare at him quietly for a minute while he looks back and forth between the two of you. Nagisa focuses on you.

"(Y/N), your face is red... are you sick?" he asks.

You couldn't be blushing – could you? "I'm fine," you say, "really. But I'm thinking of skipping the rest of class, so tell me how Jelabitch's plan goes. And Karma? Even if I didn't think it was your fault, I still know it was mine."

Nagisa and Karma watch you walk to the door leading outside and as you slip out to leave. "Were you guys talking about what happened last year?"

Karma nods slowly. "I truly think Miyo would hate to see her like this. I know I do."

"Wait," Nagisa says, putting his thumb to his chin in thought. "Do you like (Y/N)?"

Karma stares blankly at Nagisa. "What? No. I'm just genuinely worried. She's been through a lot."

"That's definitely true."

And you still haven't let go. You find yourself in the cemetery, standing before a small grave. You read it just like you always do, getting a lump in your throat just like you always do.

Takahashi Miyo

Daughter, best friend

Died too young, will be loved forever

You grip the small charm attached to your backpack. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you..." you whisper. You begin to talk to the grave as though she could still hear you. It was mostly about stupid things... school, your assassination, Karma. Yes, Karma definitely belongs under the category of "stupid things."

After nearly an hour of this, you hear footsteps. Turning, you see two people coming from around the trees. You recognize them immediately: Miyo's parents. Not wanting to be seen, you slip away from the grave and jump the cemetery's fence rather than exiting the way the Takahashis came through.

You wander for a while only to find yourself back at your crappy little school. You stand there for a second before realizing just how lonely you are there. Sure, you have Nagisa, and Koro-sensei makes things interesting, but you rarely talk to anyone else (the red haired bastard excluded). It's not that you don't like talking to people – it's that you just distanced yourself after Miyo's death.

"I really need some friends," you mutter.

"Hey, (L/N)-san!" someone calls. Glancing over, you see the class out for gym. "Come over here so you can witness Ms. Jelabitch's assassination attempt!"

Well, at least you aren't an outcast. You run over to join them.

"Oh, look who decided to come back to class," came a mocking voice. "Playing truant too much for a chick to handle?" You stuff your hands in your pockets in order to hold yourself back from socking Terasaka.

You open your mouth to make a retort, but are beaten to the punch. "Actually, (Y/N) here often skipped classes last year. Ah, but you wouldn't know that. That was in Class A, after all."

Terasaka closes his mouth and walks away, grumbling to himself. You glare at your defender (because who else can it be), knowing it was Karma. "I don't need you to defend me." Karma just shrugged.

"Whatever. Just get changed. You've got a bit of dirt on your pants."  At first, you're confused, as there's no dirt on the front of your legs.  Then, remembering your visit to the grave where you sat on the ground, you realize it was your rear end that he was refering to.

"W-what?! Crap, why were you looking there, you pervert? This is why I hate school uniforms...." You go back to the school to switch to gym clothes, glad that you at least got the male uniform so that you could avoid the skirts.  You've had enough sexual harassment for one day.

Karma follows the other students as they gather around the baffled Jelabitch in her new outfit that Koro-sensei so kindly dressed her in after her failed assassination attempt. He watches you, narrowing his eyes.

"Her face still seemed rather red...."

A/N Hai guys, it's me again.  Thanks for all the support you've given me so far ^-^  It's technically Tuesday, so I figured I'd update.

Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING except Miyo and the story :P