Bonus Chapter - Valentine's Day Special

A/N: This is something of a crack chapter. Kind of a one-shot for Valentine's Day, I guess. I think the rest of the chapters will just pretend this doesn't happen. Don't take it seriously, 'kay? It's not part of the story.

February 14.

Karma had been dreading this day for a long time. He turns off his blaring alarm and rolls over to look at the package wrapped in red sitting on his night stand. He can't remember for the life of him what possessed him to buy the candies, but he knows he had someone in mind when he bought them. He pulls himself out of bed and heads out to the living room.

"Good morning," he says to an empty room. Once again, his parents aren't home. It's rare that they are.

Valentine's Day. Traditionally, the girl gives a present to the boy, and the boy doesn't give a gift to his female of interest until White Day.

But Karma's not the traditional type. If he knows anything about the girl he likes, he knows that she's most likely forgotten that it's Valentine's Day. Even if she hasn't, it's unlikely she'd give candy to anyone. At least he doesn't have any competition.

After pouring himself some cereal and taking a shower, Karma slips the box of candy into his bag and heads to the school.

February 14.

You look groggily up at your calendar as you turn off your alarm. Standing up, you head out into the living room, and see your mother making food in the kitchen. You can't shake the feeling that today's somehow important. You know you're forgetting something.

"Good morning," you say to your mother who, having nothing to yell at you for, smiles at you. Once again, you feel as though there's something you just can't quite remember. It's at the tip of your tongue....

Oh well. Typically, one would try to figure out what it is that they're forgetting so that they don't end up making a fool of themselves.

But you're not the typical type. Most people are already aware of your forgetful nature, and probably don't expect much from you. Even if they do, it's not like you care. At least you're smarter than most of them.

After making yourself some waffles and feeding Tsukki, you slip your DS into your bag and head to school.

February 14.

Koro-sensei laughs happily as he arrives at the school at the ass-crack of dawn, ready to see all the "scandals" this day has to bring. Walking into the classroom, he sees Karma sitting at his desk far earlier than usual. There's a small box on the desk of his top female student, wrapped in red gift wrap. Koro-sensei's face turns pink.

"Good morning," he says to his top male student. Karma looks at Koro-sensei's pink face with disgust, and turns to look away. The blush covering Karma's face doesn't escape his teacher's watchful eye.

How cute. Normally, Koro-senei would tease his poor student and have some fun before class.

But Koro-sensei's not the normal type. He decides that, since you and Karma are the most hardworking in the class, he'd cut you a break this time. Even if the two of you weren't, he wants to see how your relationship plays out without interference.

After setting out text books and adjusting his hat, Koro-sensei sits down and pulls out his inappropriate magazines.

Now enough of the syntax.

Ritsu boots herself up, and watches as people start to enter the class. She sees something on your desk, and focusing her eyes on it, she sees that the only identification it has is a large "K" as a signature.