Chapter twenty-five - I think I'm in love with you

There are erotic scenes in the chapter, which should not be read by younger readers. You read at your own risk. (btw I can't write such scenes, forgive me...).

Charles

I cover my mouth with my hand, trying not to laugh as we tiptoe past Christian Horner's room to make our way to the stairs. It's almost midnight, and I decide to play tag. As I pass Horner's room, I start running again to run down to the first floor and run out of the hotel. After a while Max also starts running, trying to catch up with me.

"You're weak at tag!" I shout when I'm really far from him. I stop, turning toward him. Tired, with a smile on his lips, he walks toward me.

"I've never played at it." He shrugs his shoulders.

"That's impossible! Every child has played this!" I wave my hands in the air.

"Well, I didn't. I was supposed to ride and train to be a world champion." he announces, being a few steps away from me.

"Then we have to make up for it." I hug him. "And right now!" before he can put his hands on my body, I start running.

"Come back here to me." He groans displeased.

"Catch me!" I shout, running down the stairs. I laugh out loud, hearing his footsteps behind me. I run down to the first floor and stand on the other side of the couch than him. "Conditioning sits down, huh?" I tease him.

"No, I just practice night training but in bed, not running around the hotel." He smiles mischievously. "Aren't you going to answer anything?" he asks when I remain silent.

"Well... If you catch me, we can test your training even today." I wink at him, confident in my victory.

"That's a very good motivation, but you forgot about the fact that I'm faster." He smiles, starting to run after me. I run to the other side of the couch again, laughing.

"Well, somehow you can't see it. You're losing." I remark amused.

"That's intentional. I'd rather look at your ass before I catch you."

I bite my lip to keep from starting to laugh again, because I'm about to wake everyone in this hotel. Suddenly the boy leaps over the couch and grabs my hips before I can do anything. With a wide grin, he looks at me victoriously, while I, nabbed by defeat, try to move away.

"So what about the night training?" he asks quietly, letting go of me.

"You were supposed to show me something. We'll think about ending this date later." I notice. The boy nods contentedly, grabbing my hand to intertwine our fingers. I look at our hands with a smile, following him towards the hotel exit.

I'm wearing his sweatshirt, which is slightly too big for my body, but it smells of his perfume and all of him, which damn well pleases me. We walk in silence in an unknown direction to me. Suddenly we start climbing some stairs by the building, until we finally reach the top.

"Close your eyes." He asks me, which I reluctantly do. He leads me slowly forward until we finally stop. "Open." he says.

I open my eyes, looking around. We are on the roof of a building with a beautiful view of the entire city at night. When I lift my head, I see a beautiful sky full of stars and the moon. Everything looks, as if from a photograph. There is a blanket and wine on the roof, and when I glance at Max, I forget how to breathe. He looks at me lustfully, standing against the backdrop of the illuminated city. A shooting star flies behind him, and without telling him, I think a wish. I don't know if this is true or not, but I do know that, despite everything, wishes are worth having and trying to make them come true in every way possible.