Puppet master

"Hello?" I asked as I picked up the phone.

"Hello! Is this Nelly careen?" The lady on the other line asked.

"Yes, this is Nelly Caren. Who am I speaking to?" I asked politely.

"My name is Sarah. I heard you are looking for a summer job as a sitter?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, I am looking for a summer job! Will you be needing any help this summer?" I asked. I seemed very excited for my first summer job.

"I will be needing some babysitting for my eight year old boy. You may need to babysit him for about five hours." There a was a small pause between me and her.

"Hmm... Give me his name, and how many times a week I will be taking care of him." I got out a pen and a small notebook.

"His name is dandy. You will be taking care of him for five hours, as you already know. You will be taking care of him on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Which is four days in one week."

Once when Sarah was done talking, I tried my best on writing down everything she just said.

"Okay, but the payment will be fifteen dollars everyday. If they were a bit of hard work I will raise the price. If they were easy to take care of I will lower the price to ten. Also, if they were in between it will be regular price. understand?"

"Yes I understand. What is your address?" Sarah asked.

"3760 Pine Cone street. Do you know where that is?" I asked Sarah.

"Oh yes! That's where I used to live! I'll be there in about twenty minutes. I'm not gonna leave him there. I'm just gonna sort of let him get used to you." Sarah said.

"Alright see you then!" I said. I hung up the phone. I started cleaning around the house.

A few minutes later I heard the door bell. I opened the door. It was dandy and a puppet.

"Oh my gosh! I love puppets." I screeched. Dandy sort of pushed the puppet near his body. He might of thought that I was going to steel it.

"Okay ma'am, so this is Dandy, and he is eight years old. You know the drill. Here are some of his favorite food. And here are some of his allergies. You might want to keep this because tomorrow is Wednesday. You think you can handle him?" Sarah asked politely.

"Yes, yes I shall." Sarah left. I looked over at Dandy. He was playfully playing with his puppet.

"I like your puppet." I told him.

"I know." Dandy said. He was obviously too distracted.

Just as long as he is distracted, it won't seem like too much big of a deal.

A/N: any thoughts? Let me know if this is a good starter! Don't forget to vote!