Chapter 10

I was just on the border of Indonesia. I was in line so they can make an inspection. The person infront of me was finished now it was my turn. There was a cop that was instructing what to do.

"Feet apart, arms straight." He started go inspect me.

"Now please go through this machine to double check." I went through the machine. The machine didn't beep. I looked back at the lady that was at the computer checking what I have in my luggage. She looked a bit concerned.

She opened my suit case. It came a shock to me that Eddie (the other puppet that Sarah gave to nelly. Nelly is the main character), was in the suit case and I didn't even pack him!

"You do realize that these type of puppets are very easily to be possessed. We had many reports on these type of puppets." She placed Eddie at the back of her and she went back to her computer. I turned to look at the Eddie. He had a small wicked smile on his face.

His head was turning to my direction.

"Turn around!" I yelled. She turned around but she wasn't quick enough. He went back to how he was.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing."

The security guard was looking down at my feet.

"You may put on your shoes ma'am." I was worried that the puppet was gonna do something while I'm not looking.

"I'm sorry not right now." I told him.

"Ma'am please put on your shoes." His voice got a bit more firm.

"Not right now." I said.

"Ma'am that's an order! Put on your shoes." He was crossing his arms.

"Since when does not putting on your shoes a crime?" I asked.

"Please do not argue." I just got my shoes and put on my shoes. I saw that the shoe lace was loose. I tied it before the security guard even saw. When I got up Eddie wasn't there anymore. I knew something like that would happen.

I tried to look around.

"Please do not look at my computer. It's top secret." The lady said. I backed away. Without notice her eyes just went wide open, her mouth just dropped, and she fell to the side of her.

All what you saw on the floor was, "you are never safe." It was made out of blood. I was just a bit shock how a puppet can do that in just short notice.

I felt shivers just take over.

I needed to talk to the puppet master that was behind this.