Chapter 13

It was blurry. Everything was blurry. The walls were white, there was a figure. The figure had blonde, and it was wearing white. Soon enough the picture cleared up. It was a nurse. When I stretched, my head turned to my right. Next thing you know I saw eddy! I got so scared that I jumped.

The nurse looked confused.

"Is there something wrong?" The nurse asked.

"Oh no. Nothing is wrong. I just didn't expect to see the pupp-p-p-pet there." The stutter just came out. I would usually not stutter, but when I stutter it's because I'm nervous.

"Yea I though that you'd like to play with him. Either way you fainted from the fire. Your lungs have an infection. We are going to clean it in just a few. Stay here. Someone will be here shortly." She took her clip board with her and got out of the room.

When she got out of the room, I just lit up! Now I know who's the puppet master behind this.

It was Sarah!

"Eddy nice try, you thought that I was never gonna find out? Now I know who's your master."

His head turned to me.

"You don't know her back up plan. You won't be expecting it. And you most certainly don't wanna know." He had an evil smile.

"I know most of you." I told him.

"No body can stop me. I'm a puppet, I can't die. I'm plastic, how is a gun gonna affect me?"

"Then how are you alive? Your not human either!" I told him.

"I'm the demons puppet. I love my job. I bring there souls to hell. Now it's your turn!" He went to the cabinets and got a poisonous liquid.

I ran.

That type of liquid can cause the skin to irritate, and to swell up.

The hospital was nearly empty. As I was walking each light bulb went off. Faster and faster the lights went out. Until it was pitch black. I used the walls to guide me.

I felt a door knob. I opened the door, and I stepped in I heard Squishing noises. I turned on the lights. The room was filled with insects! I tried to run.

I felt another door knob. I opened it. I turned on the lights. There was writing with blood.

'You are never safe.' I ran out of the hospital.

When I finally got out of the hospital I felt my feet wet. I looked down, and I saw blood dripping from my knee. I accidentally cut my self.

It was a deep cut, and it was a big cut.

It was either die, or get stitches.