Chapter 4

"Play with me." Eddy said. I was looking all around the house. There was nobody here. The only person that was here was the puppet.

"What do you want?" My feet were week and wobbly. My poor brain was getting all these messages, of worry-ness. I became cautious every time I see that puppet.

"Play with me!" He said. He didn't move, his chest didn't move, only the sound of his voice.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"Play with me!" He kept on repeating the same thing. Every time he said it he said it louder and louder. "Play with me!" I started to cover my ear.

"Play with me!" I started to rub my ear, that way the sound of the rubbing can over come the sound of it.

I ran to my room.

"Don't run away! Play with me." I went over to eddy. I opened the door, really quick. I threw him.

I quickly locked the door. My back was pressed on the wall. You could here a 'Ching' sort if sound. I looked at the side of me. There was a carrot. The carrot went through the door.

That's impossible! The door is four inches thick! I took out the carrot, and threw it to the door. It almost made it through. I got it again, and threw it at the door. It went through. I peeked through the door.

Eddy wasn't there anymore. I looked in the trash can, the carrots weren't there anymore.

I needed to warn Sarah.