Chapter 2

Hearing the doorbell ring I rushed over. I opened the door for Sarah. Dandy had the same puppet as last time. Just a wonderful sight of seeing children play with puppets. It also brings out a child's imagination.

"So here is dandy. So I will leave you with him. So then bye bye." Sarah said.

"Oh wait! Here is another puppet for you." Sarah said.

"Oh, you didn't have to give me that." I said.

"You said that you love puppets. So why not give you a puppet?" I got the puppet from Sarah.

It wasn't the same as dandys puppet. It had puffy red orange hair, it had hazel eyes. It was almost the size of an anime character. Lag but not least, smile showing his teeth.

"Okay thank you! Now run along you don't want to be late." I saw her walk away. I closed the door.

"Wanna play with me?" Dandy asked.

"Of course!" I saw dandys hand slip into the whole that the puppet had to move it's mouth.

"Owe!" Dandy cried.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He took out his hand out of the puppet.

"Cramp!" He yelled. I grabbed his wrist, and massaged the bone back in place. You can hear a crack. That's when I knew it was back in place.

"Better?" I asked.

"Better!" He replied.

"Okay let's start." I said.

I saw dandy put the puppet near it's ear. He moved the mouth making the sound of the wood.

"Ralphy says he's hungry. Do you have any food?"

"It's a puppet. He can't digest food." I said.

"What does digest mean?" He asked.

"Digest is when your stomach breaks down food making it into poop and pee." He sort of giggled when I said poo and pee. I didn't mind. It was normal behavior for an eight year old.

"Oh.. But he has a whole on his throat. Then you open up his back and you take out the food. You must wait like two days for it to open."

"Why two days?" I asked.

"Because the thing is locked."

"Oh okay. What does he want to eat?"

Dandy started to ask his puppet what he wanted to eat. He put the puppet again next to his ear and starting moving to mouth.

"He said carrots. Carrots are his favorite snack!" I got up and started to peel off the top of the carrot.

Once I was done I gave it to the puppet.

For the whole entire day we had lots of fun! Around the afternoon the mother came.

"Okay, he was a lot of fun!" I told her.

"How much?" Sarah asked. She started to take out her wallet.

"Ten dollars." I told her.

She handed me the money.

"Say thank you." Sarah said to dandy.

"Thank you!" Dandy said.

"No problem!" I said. He made his puppet wave goodbye.

A/N: this story is just getting started! I have to questions for you wattpaders, why does the puppet like carrots? Why is the back locked for two days? Leave me a reply in the comments!

Please keep on reading! It's just the beginning.