Chapter 12

I was finally in America. I jammed in the Keys, and unlocked the door. Once u turned on the lights there was blood on the floor. There were foot prints. I didn't do anything I didn't touch it, I just starred. I was careful to not touch to the blood, I was following the trail of blood.

It led to nothing, it was just a silver sharp knife. It was covered in blood. There was no body.

I ran to the phone and called 911.

"Disconnected." I was in shock that the machine said that. I looked at the wires, and it was cut off. I ran to the door, and it was locked. I tried to unlock it with my key, but I couldn't.

Next thing you know you here a voice. A voice saying, "don't do it." I looked up. It was possessed dandy.

He got out his hand, and he made me get a knife. He was in control of my body. He was trying to make me stab my skull.

I was trying to fight back. Dandy was getting weak and weaker. Until his eyes shot up open. He fell to the ground.

When he fell to the ground it revealed the other puppet that was tormenting me. It was eddy!

He had a gun. It was pointed at me. He didn't let go.

"What do you want from me?!?" I yelled. Yelling turned into crying. I fell to the ground. Eddy came to me closer. He pressed the gun lightly on my lips.

"Shhh. You don't want to make any noise. You'll attract more misery." He pointed the gun to my skull.

"Pull the trigger I dare you!" I yelled.

"We want to keep you alive." Eddy said. My head was filled with sweat.

He got out a little bomb, and threw it to the ground making a little explosion. Also it made a dark grey cloud.

Seconds later, I heard my fire alarm go on. I thought it was because of the smoke, I got some napkins, to give some fresh alarm to the sensor.

Once when the living room alarm was off, I heard the alarm from my room was on. I ran to check if there was a fire, and there was! It was a big fire. I even saw eddy burning in it.

The fire was to fast, the roof was already on fire. There was no way out. I heard some ambulances. The carbon dioxide of the fire, was to strong.

I started to cough. I fell to the ground. There was a small part of the floor that can't burn. I sat there. I waited for the firman to come. I tilted my head up, and eddy wasn't there anymore.

I heard the fireman yell. "Is there anyone there?"

"Help!" My voice was to weak. I was about to faint.

"Help." That was the last word that I spoke.

A/N: THANK YOU all for your nice comments. :) I never expected for my wattpad story's to have this many votes!

Also please give this chapter 30 votes! My goal for this story before I finish it is 1,000+ votes! Lets make it true!

Also I MIGHT post a story called hiding in the city. It's an action story. :3 again thank you!

Leave a comment. I like reading your comments!