Chapter 9

A/N: I am going to include some FALSE information. Do not believe everything you read in this chapter.

I left the house to go to the strangers house. I went inside the car and drove off. I didn't see the puppet, or grabbed him. I just left the house. Hopefully I get some useful information.

Once I see the house I pulled over. The house was painted brown and red. I knocked on the door. It was an old wooden door.

You can hear the door open. It creaked open.

"Your here." The man said. He opened the door and went turned around. I didn't get a chance to see his face.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Be my guest." I came in and closed the door. I saw the man on the table. He had a couple pictures.

"Take a seat." He said.

I sat down.

He handed me a picture.

"Your problem is a puppet. Very light tan, with brown hair. He was made in china. The first puppet of this were made in 1875. Soon after the Great Depression they increased the population. Soon then toy companies were selling them. There was one factory that did witch craft. When the factory workers did not see them, they would replace the puppets. The factory is a long lost place. The bad factory has over one hundred ways to stop a curse. I only have one of them."

I saw him look down at his papers. He took out a piece of paper.

"Step one, look at clues."

"I already did. He took over another human body." I replied.

"Wait a minute. This isn't right." I saw him scramble really fast through the papers. He took out a paper of different possesed puppets.

He put his finger on a puppet.

"Number 78 rare Canadian puppet. Is capable of switching bodies to a human. Avoid at all costs. Very rare to find a cure."

I was shocked to what he just read.

"So your saying that I can't fix it?"

"Um.. Sort of." He said. I saw guilt written all over his face.

"I'll just move to Indonesia." I said. I went home to pack my things.