Chapter 15

The first thing I checked was the voodoo doll. I needed to know who exactly it was. I checked everywhere around the doll. There was no evidence. I didn't feel right. I didn't like the feeling of all these puppets looking at me.

They can make a move anytime. I turned my head to the right. There was a bottle. It was filled with a clear liquid. Almost as if it looked like water. I wasn't dumb enough to drink it. But I did grab it. I didn't come off. I tried again, and it didn't come off. But I did felt the ground move.

I felt myself sink. I would usually react scared, but this time.... It was an accomplishment. It was dark. Sarah put only blue lights. There were a lot of spell books. I trying to find how to stop a doll curse. I was just walking around. I couldn't find anything.

My eyes came across a paper. It was no ordinary paper. It was a paper, with blood on it. Something must of happened here. I looked up, there was blood coming From the ceiling.

I came out of the room, and tried to find my way out. I struggled for a bit, but I finally made it out.

I went to the room, and I saw a different puppet. This time it was wooden puppet. It didn't have a face or anything. It was just the old school of puppets. It had a knife in one hand, and Sarah's head in the other one. He chopped off her head.

The joints had strings attached to it, so I just cut off the strings.

"You know to much." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around me and it was dandy, and Ralphy.

I was so scared I couldn't even look at them. My head faced the floor. I saw a book. It was open. I didn't have time to read it. I picked it up, and ran. I went inside my car. I raised up all the windows, and drove to my house.