Chapter 5

I was outside the door of Sarah. I waited till she opened the door. You can here the creak of the door opening. My attention was set forward.

The door finally opened. I noticed it was Dandy.

"Hello dandy. Where's you mother?" I asked.

"In the kitchen." He said.

I came inside the house. I saw her making food.

"What you making?" I asked politely. I saw her jump a little.

"Rice. Want some?" She offered.

"Nah not really. Listen I need to talk to you about the puppet." My head turned over to where Dandy was sitting. He was looking at the tv. I turned back at Sarah.

"The puppet is alive!" I whispered.

"Well that's wierd." She said. She gave out a chuckle.

"It's not funny. I think it's going to kill me." I said. I started to sweat. My hands were the first thing to be moist.

"Don't worry. It's not alive." Sarah said.

"I saw it move." I told her.

"Your crazy." Sarah said.

"Know one will believe me. No matter what I do, or say. You will see." I said. I got out of the house frustrated.

When I got home, the first thing I saw was the puppet. I let out a quick gasp. I ran over to it, and took out the batteries.

There was a moment of pause. I just starred into its eyes. The body and the head was facing away from me. My hand was supporting the back.

I saw the head move toward my way. It moved so fast that I got startled, dropping it to the ground. I saw it get up as it shook his head.

"Your really dumb. You think taking out the batteries really gonna help? Ha! Your such a failure." I ran out to my room, and locked the door. There was a window above me. I sat below it. I hid below it.

I was breathing heavily by now. My head was sweating like crazy. I swiped my sweat with my hand. Next thing you know you see a rock flying across your window. Shadered glass all over the ground.

My head peeked out of the window. There was nothing there. I looked back inside my room.

I saw a note on the rock.

'You better protect dandy. He is already a puppet.'

Shock just filled my body. I didn't even know what that meant. All I knew is that I must protect dandy!

A/N: it's your turn to be a detective! What does the note mean? leave me a response in the comments below! Also don't forget to vote!

Puppet masterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara