Chapter 153

Chapter 153 – Plot Deviation

After the two left, Lu Yaoyao and Chao Muxue exchanged a look, and the atmosphere instantly relaxed, “It’s good you came, or I really wouldn’t know what to do.” Chao Muxue smiled softly.

“It was just a coincidence.” Lu Yaoyao waved her hand but couldn’t help asking, “Why did you end up wanting to help her?”

Sang Yunsi was about to leave after receiving her sarcasm, but Muxue’s words seemed to undo all that.

Chao Muxue grimaced, “I regretted it as soon as I said it. It was impulsive of me.” She sighed, “It’s no wonder she’s considered the most beautiful in the Cultivation Realm. Even as a fellow woman, I can’t help but soften at the sight of her.”

Lu Yaoyao tilted her head. Was that Fairy Yunsi really that beautiful? To her, if her Father and Daddy were both women, that Fairy Yunsi would at best rank third… no, there was also Brother Yuanyuan. Fourth rank, then.

Regardless, being beautiful didn’t justify her stubborn, one-sided pursuit, especially after the other party had clearly shown no interest. Even worse, she even bothered unrelated people for her selfishness. Lu Yaoyao’s time in Guiyuan was still short, yet she had seen this Fairy Yunsi several times now.

Lu Yaoyao didn’t understand why Fairy Yunsi was so persistent. Yes, Father was indeed very outstanding, but he was not interested. When she asked about Fairy Yunsi a while back, Father had to pause and recall who she was. Despite Fairy Yunsi’s unilateral chasing for decades, Father only remembered her as a disciple of an acquaintance.

Maybe it was prejudice, but Lu Yaoyao just didn’t like her. Of course, Lu Yaoyao’s prejudice wasn’t because Fairy Yunsi liked her Father, but because of the bad first impression during their first meeting.

“Muxue, can you see His Venerable?” Lu Yaoyao suddenly asked; her eyes were hopeful. If Muxue could see her Father, she would definitely tag along. It had been days since she saw him!

Chao Muxue felt like crying, “No, I’ve never gone to see His Venerable, and I don’t even know if he would be willing to see me.”

It was widely known that His Venerable was a recluse and rarely allowed audiences. Except for the Sect Leader, only Lu Junyang could guarantee a meeting. Others depended on luck. Although Chao Muxue was the youngest disciple of Sect Leader Lu and technically His Venerable’s martial niece, she didn’t know if she had that honor.

“Yaoyao, what should I do?” Chao Muxue looked dejected.

“I don’t know either!” Lu Yaoyao sighed. The teleportation jade given by Father only brought her to East Ninth Peak, but he wasn’t there; he was at the peak of the extreme snow mountain, and she couldn’t reach him.

The two looked at each other, speechless.

Chao Muxue sat on the grass, idly plucking a blade.

Lu Yaoyao squatted beside her.

“Yaoyao, what kind of woman do you think His Venerable likes?” Chao Muxue mused, “Fairy Yunsi is so beautiful, yet she can’t catch his eye. How excellent must a woman be to do so?”

Lu Yaoyao tilted her head, “I don’t know.” She couldn’t imagine what kind of woman could stand beside her father, a question probably the whole Three Realms were curious about.

“I think…” Chao Muxue was about to share her thoughts when she turned and saw Lu Yaoyao squatting beside her, looking cute and chubby.

“You’re still young.” Chao Muxue sighed. She wished she could discuss everything with her best friend, but alas, the said best friend was too young!