21

Say Yes To Heaven ~ Lana Del Rey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enchanted Forest
A long time ago

It hadn't been long since the Jolly Roger had found its way out of Neverland. The Captains and their crew had managed to make a deal with Peter Pan to leave the island and now they were back in the Enchanted Forest.

After leaving Neverland, Killian had made a promise to Evelyn, he would have stopped his search for revenge. Through all those years spent in Neverland his thirst for revenge had started to drive the couple apart. Evelyn had noticed how much he had changed and she had tried to convince him that in the end all they needed was each other, so after many arguments he finally realised that she was right.

So, as they came back from that damned land he had gone in search for something in the first village he arrived to. He found a beautiful necklace with a drawing of a beautiful red dahlia. He immediately bought it and gave it to Evelyn. He told her that it was his promise to her that he would have always been hers and that one day he was going to marry her.

So, now the couple was happy again and back to their old lives. They had just arrived in a new village when one day Evelyn and Killian, while walking through the streets, heard people talking about a war organised by King George against Snow White and Prince James. When Evelyn heard about this she immediately realised that her brother, David, was in danger and she had to help him.

Killian tried to convince her to let him go with her, but she insisted that he stayed by the ship and assured him that she would have come back in no time.

So, after some arguments he gave up and let her go. Evelyn had managed to get a horse and find out where her brother was going. It was a small cabin in the woods where it seemed like he was hiding someone.

She rode on the horse through the woods, looking around for the cabin as she reached the destination she had found.

When she got there, though, she was met with something she didn't really expect. She watched as her brother was fighting with King George's knights handling it pretty well until he jumped on a cart to fight a knight in front of him, but didn't notice the knight going to attack him from behind which happened to be giving his back to Evelyn.

She quickly began riding faster to get to the knight and when she reached him she took her sword and stabbed him in his back making him fall. Then she jumped off her horse and began helping David to fight off the knights.

When David got to the last one and twisted his neck, he turned around seeing a woman taking down one last knight in her own. She was wearing black leather pants with black combat boots, on top a dark brown corset and a black blouse underneath it.