38

EVERY PLANET WE REACH IS DEAD
- Gorillaz -

EVERY PLANET WE REACH IS DEAD- Gorillaz -

✰✰✰✰

A WHILE LATER Hook and Evelyn were walking together to reach Mary Margaret and David at Tinker Bell's place. When they finally reached them, they found them talking with Tink who didn't really believe what they were saying.

"Capture Pan's Shadow? Yeah, I'm not lifting a finger until I see some proof you've actually succeeded", were the last words they heard Tinker Bell say as they finally got there. At the same time Neal and Emma also arrived with a coconut in the man's hand.

"Hey", Neal said panting, holding the coconut in his hand.

"Is that...?", Evelyn asked trailing off, looking at the coconut sealed shut with some strings.

"Yes. Here's all the proof you need", Neal said as he moved his gaze to Tinker Bell. "Been a long time, Tink."

"Bae, is it really you?", she asked him shocked.

"Yeah. Most people call me Neal now", he told her with a small smile.

"So, are you finally ready to do your part, Tink?", Hook asked her from beside Evelyn.

"Yes. Yes, I am", she told them with a small smile as she began leading them through the woods.

✰✰✰✰

They walked for a while until they came to a sudden stop, hearing some rustling in the bushes in front of them. They all got their weapons ready and waited, but they only saw Regina and Gold come out making them exhale in relief as they put away their weapons.

"Well, if this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time", Regina said sarcastically as she waked to them, Gold behind her.

"What are you two doing here?", Mary Margaret asked her confused.

"The same as you. Except, we actually have a chance", Regina told her with a smirk as she pointed the black box in Gold's hands. "Pandora's box. It can trap Pan for eternity simply by opening the lid."

"You didn't tell me my father was with her", Neal whispered to Emma lowering his voice.

"I didn't know", she told him.