35

THE BLACKEST DAY
- Lana Del Rey -

THE BLACKEST DAY- Lana Del Rey -

✰✰✰✰

Neverland
A long time ago

THE SOFT WAVES of Neverland's sea rocked softly the Jolly Roger. It was a familiar feeling for the two Captains who were laying in the bed inside their quarters.

They had been staying in that island for a long time now and they had both changed. They had made choices they regretted, like what happened with Baelfire, and slowly the need for revenge had started to consume them.

Evelyn had noticed how much her love, Killian, had changed. Revenge really had gotten to him and being that far away from the man he wanted to kill made it all worse. That had caused the two to slowly drive apart from each other and that's what led to the big fight they had a few days before.

Probably the whole crew heard them, but they didn't care. Evelyn wanted the man she loved back and she couldn't let him get completely consumed by revenge. After a long time fighting they had finally agreed to stop this revenge. They would have found a way to get out of there and start a new life, together. Because everything they needed was each other.

They had tried to make a deal with Pan, but everything had turned out to be unsuccessful.

Killian softly traced pattern with his fingers on Evelyn's back, while she did the same on his chest.

She was resting her head on his chest, too, near his heart and hearing it beating softly. He had his arm wrapped around her waist as he kept her close to him.

Evelyn slowly brought her head up and locked her forest green eyes with his ocean blue ones. She slowly leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on his lips, a small smile on her face the whole time.

He immediately kissed her back and when the kiss became more heated up he slowly flipped them over, Evelyn with her back on the bed and Killian on top of her. After a while they had to pull away to take a breath and they rested their foreheads softly together.

"What shall we do today, my love?", he asked her as he pulled back to look in her green eyes.

"I actually wanted to go for a walk, but you don't have to come with me. It's been a tough week and you need to rest", she told him softly. She was right, he had traveled back and forth in Neverland's forest with their crew to find a way to get off the island, without success.

"I don't want you to go out there alone", he began to complain, but she simply shook her head.

"Please, I insist. And you know I can take care of myself", she told him with a small smirk and he softly chuckle buring his head in her neck.