36

MUSIC TO WATCH BOYS TO
- Lana Del Rey -

MUSIC TO WATCH BOYS TO- Lana Del Rey -

✰✰✰✰

Neverland
Now

THEY WERE IN their camp, watching Emma and Regina as the latter tried to teach the blond how to use her powers. Suddenly Hook came back after disappearing for a while in the forest and went to speak with David.

"We need to talk", he told him with a low voice so that he could only hear him. David looked at him with a confused look and Hook slowly bent down in front of him and Mary Margaret.

"Pan paid me a visit. He, uh, he told me that Neal is alive. That he's on this very island", Killian told them in a whisper.

"No, Emma and Evelyn saw him. He was shot. He fell through a portal. No one can survive that", Mary Margaret said confused.

"Well, he did. And now he's here. He said he took him from this very camp while we were off in his cave", Killian told them.

"According to Pan. If he's telling the truth", Mary Margaret said.

"Why would he tell you? What does he hope to gain?", David asked him confused.

"I don't know. Maybe there's a reason why he wants us to find him. I just happened to be alone and maybe he didn't want many people to be around without his Lost Ones with him. I came to you first because I know how painful seeing Neal die was for Emma and Evelyn and if this isn't true I wouldn't want to lead them on a fake trail", he told them truthfully.

"He's telling the truth", Mary Margaret suddenly said and stood up.

She walked to a tree and behind it she saw some small trails and tracks left on the ground.

"The tracks. And a scuffle. Someone was here while we were gone. We have to tell them", Mary Margaret said, but David stopped her.

"No, no. Hook's right. They've already lost Neal once, and if this is a game, we can't put them through losing him again", David told her.

"You want to find him without letting them know?", Mary Margaret asked them confused.

"Why hurt them unnecessarily?", Killian asked her.

"I've never lied to Emma before", Mary Margaret said.

"And I've never lied to Evelyn before. But you're not lying. You're just keeping a secret until confirmation", Killian told her slowly.