40

ARMY DREAMERS
- Kate Bush -

ARMY DREAMERS- Kate Bush -

✰✰✰✰

LOUD CHEERS WELCOMED them home as they all began to slowly step out of the Jolly Roger. One by one they walked on the dock, everyone quickly going to welcome them home with hugs and smiles.

Evelyn and Killian stayed a bit back, not really having someone to greet in the city. They stood beside David, Mary Margaret and Emma. They heard the two parents talk about how the water was working on David's wound, so Killian decided to cut in.

"Aye, 'tis. Dreamshade overtook my brother the moment we left Neverland", Killian told them reassuringly.

"Gold will find a cure. You'll be okay", Mary Margaret assured David.

"I have to admit, there was a minute there I didn't believe we were all gonna make it out of that place", Emma admitted with a small smile as she held Henry in her arms.

"Well, we did", David said wrapping an arm around Mary Margaret's shoulders. The latter lifted her gaze and saw Regina all by herself and she decided to speak up.

"And we owe a lot of it to her", she said loudly as she kept her gaze on Regina, making everyone turn to her. She looked up confused as she heard Mary Margaret's words. "Regina helped save us all."

✰✰✰✰

The sky had started to become dark as the night fell on Storybrooke. The streets were quite empty and silent, since most of the people were either at home or celebrating at Granny's. The two pirates, though, were the only ones that weren't celebrating with the others.

The two were walking through the lonely streets, their hands brushing against one another. They were talking about everything and anything, but mainly they stayed silent letting a comfortable silence flow in the air.

"So, where are you going to stay now?", Killian asked her as they kept walking, slowly heading to the dock.

"Well, I figured I would keep staying in my hotel room at Granny's. Neal's staying there, too", Evelyn said looking down before looking back up at him with furrowed brows. "Why?"

"Well, you know, I thought that, now that we're finally back together, you could stay in the Jolly Roger. You know, it's still our ship, and we could go back to the old times", Killian told her with a small smirk.