🥦Boun x Prem My Obsession III🥦 🔞🔞🔞

A/N Mature scenes ahead. Read at your own risk.
(My First NC, please let me know what you think)

Prem was on his fourth can and is feeling a little light headed. He noticed that Boun was sitting near him, like there's no more room to wiggle, but he doesn't mind. Boun was playing with his knee.
n pi, cut it out, it tickles!

"Hmm" was the response, he let go of the knee but took Prems hand and played with Prems fingers.

"Pi, do you know that you are so touchy" "Yes, I like touching you."
Prem did not respond but took another can of beer instead. After taking a sip, he said. "I didn't know beers tastes this good. I always thought that they are yucky so I never attempted to drink, thank you Pi" "timm" Boun was not paying attention because his attention is focused elsewhere, in Prem's lips.
"Nong Prem"
"Yes Pi?"
"Call me Hia"
"Hia?"
"Yes"
'Oh okay, Hia Boun"
Boun suddenly jumped Prem. kissing prem's lips-It started softly but when Prem responded he condn't hold back anymore. He started devouring Prems mouth.

While kissing Boun guided Prem up and led the Junior to his room.
Boun then gradually Pushed Prem to lie on his back once they reached the bed. Prem suddenly pushed Boun lighty.
"Hia?"
"Shh, trust Hia, you'll feel good really soon."
"But, I... I never..."
"It's all good, let Hia be your first, I'll take care of Nong Prem."
Boun continued to kiss Prem passionately, Prem though scared was so excited that he didn't notice that Boun was already on top of him.
"oooh hm" moaned Prem. He started having difficulty in breathing. Boun pulled his lips away for a bit and then Kised Prem softly again to let Prem catch his breath. He played with Prem's tongue, both sucking and thrusting until he heard Prems uncontrollable moan."

He then slipped his hands into Prem's clothes. the not so gentle hands touching the skin made Prem flinch as he got goosebumps all over. "Ahh mm" moaned Prem.

Boun's fingers slide to touch Prem's chest and caressed the junior's nipples until Prem Prem trembled with hips parted ^
"Hia hmm"
Boun managed to remove Prem's shirt but not all the way, he left the shirt around Prem's worst to make a makeshift rope to bound Prem's hands.
Boun then kissed Prem's collarbone sucking and kissing living marks- the moved to Prem's chest continuesly alternating between sucking and kissing leaving marks everywhere he lands.

"oh you smell so good I can't get enough" cried Boun.
He sucked Prem's nipples, alternating between the two like a hungry child.

"Hia, my hands please" Begged Prem.
Boun took the shirt entirely and carelessly trown it to the floor.
He went back into kissing Prem's chest then slowly went up to the crook of prem's neck sucking it like a vampire.
Boun was moaning in between kisses; the kept thingking, mine mine finally mine.

Boun is so hard that though fully clothed, you can see the tent pushing up.

Boun rocked his body against Prem causing both bodies to rub again ts each other.

They are both breathing stronger, Boun still tried to control his emotions though. As much as he wants to violently take Prem as he'd been imagining for so long, he knows it's Prem's first time so he needs to be patient as to not scare his boy.

He removed Prem's pants and underwear, Prem's eyes widened and used his hands to cover his hard on.
"Don't be shy my dear'
Prem tried to close his legs together but Boun would not have it. They've come too far, he won't be able to stop. the pulled Prem's legs apart and propping himself in between those legs so prem can no longer close them. Prem's really red considering he is fully naked While Boun is still fully clothed.

Boun went down and started to kiss Prem's stomach causing Prem to twitch at the overwhelming sensation.
Prem couldn't help but scream when Boun started kissing little prem, he reached out to push Bain's face away from his'son' but there's no stopping Boun, he pushed Prem's hand back and continue kissing the litle guy.
"Hia, oh, hia!" cried Prem, unable to control his voice.
When Boun licked the length of prem, Prem uncontrollably shooked.
Boun proceeded with his act, grabbing Prem's core and slowly putting the lenght in his mouth.

"Hia, Shit, ooh" Moaned Prem, unable to resist.

Boun continued to bob his head up and down then licking the tip of the little guy, gently sucking and licking.

Prem was twitching all over, he can't contain his body with this new experience he's having.

The senior continued to move and thrust his mouth so deep into Prem's core with such
speed, Prem's toes all curled up with excitement, he feels he is close to the goal.

Prem gently pushed Boun away as he really feels his about to finish but Boun held his ground. Prem couldn't contain it any more he released his love juice all over Boun's mouth, which the senior swallowed without a hint of disgust.

He then spread Prem's leg a little wider and whispered, " We don't have any lub so it will hurt a little, I will try to be gentle but I can no longer stop, please bear with it for a bit, I promise you, you'll love it in the end."

Prem's eyes grew wide but just noded, he too can no longer stop.

Boun took off all his clothes, parading his fully erected cock. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under Prem's hip to make that part stand out.

He saw that Prem has a lotion by the night stand so he quickly grabbed that and squeezed some to put in Prem's Love channel.

"you need to relax, you can't be tensed otherwise it would hurt a lot." Boun to Prem.

Prem took a deep breath to relax a bit, scared of the impending pain. He was taken aback when Boun's finger penetrated his hole.

The alien feeling both scares and excites Prem. Boun gently moved his finger in and out, once he felt that Prem relaxed and adjusted he added another finger twirling inside to prepare the channel for his thing.

He proceeded with adding a third, picking up the phase.

He's so excited to finally claim his boy but he's enduring to minimize Prem's pain. Once he feels that Prem's channel has adjusted he removed his fingers.

Boun spread Premis legs a little wider and

pointed his dick towards the lovely entrance Prem could only stare wide eyed.

"Ahh. ouch, it hurts" Cried Prem grabbing his pillow and biting it as well.
Boun tried not to look at Prem's crying eyes as he slowly pushed his dick inside.
"Bear with it a bit, you can do it, I'll make you feel good real soon" Whispered Boun. Once he got his full length inside Prem he internally screamed "MINE, FINALLY. ALL MINE!"

"Oh... a ahh.. oooh' Prem moaned as Boun gently comes in and out. He kissed Prem's temple to provide a bit of comfort. Though desperate he stopped moving to allow prem's body to adjust kissing prem's neck to help the boy relax.

He moved his hips when he felt that Prem's body is now ready for him.

He alternately doing fast and slow rocking
of his hips. He then accelerated his thrusts grabbing one of Prem's legs lifting it to his shoulder to go deeper. Prem's body rocked under the hard thrusts.

Bom can no longer contain himself he screamed mine over and over while he thrust harder and harder.
"Hia, I, I can't ooh" Prem moaned loudly as he' s about to release once more.

"Let's go together, I'm also about to cum, he went harder and faster and with a few more thrust both released their love juices.

"Prem, please one more, I need more" Pleaded Boun while kissing prem's neck.

Prem though a bit in pain just noded. They made love songs till the sun up!

After composing their love music, Boun hugged Prem and said"You are now mine, you belong only to me, do you understand?'

prem looked at his senior's eyes and noded sheepishly." Yes, I belong only to Hia.

AN: I have a longer version of this book if you are interested, just click my profile.

Thank you!

Love Lots- Winter ❄️