🌻🌞Joong x Dunk Captured II🌻🌞

They went to Joongs penthouse.
Joong dismissed all the hired help but securities where roaming outside in care needed.

Joong calmly lead Dunk to the living room couch.

"What do you want?" Dunk said softly to Joong.

"Hmm, As I've said, I can make this go away. but I have to get something in return." Joong replied while slithering his arms around Durk.

Dunk was shocked to say the list.

"Te-tell me, what do you want?" though he had a feeling that it's not a What but a who.

'You, I want you be mine."

"No!" Yelled Dunk as he tries to remove Joong's hold of him.

"Okay,- What you'e stolen has a market value of ten million bhat. That's not a chunk of change, you will be imprisoned for five years. I guess that's fair unless you can pay me back."

"Ten million, I don't have a hundred
thousand let alone ten million."

"Well, you can chose, be mine or rut in Jail."

"I have a girlfriend, I'm not gay."
"So, I don't care either way, you can be mine or rot in jail.

"Please sir, I'm begging you, I am innocent, I am okay to be imprisoned if I was guilty but I'm not." Dunk was crying.

"I am not a saint Dunk."

"My phone, I need to call my girlfriend." Dunk's girlfriend's family is well off he'll try to borrow money at least a portion for now while he think of ways to get out of this predicament.

Joong went away for a second and then Dunks bag to Dunk.

"Be quick, I am not a patient man.

Dunk got his phone from the bag, the charge is now just 20% he quickly dialled his girlfriends number.

"Dunk"Meen yelled, how dare you not

contact me for two days! Where are you?"

"Meen, I was arrested, please let me speak first. I want to tell you, I am innocent but I will be jailed for five years if I cant pay them. I need your help."

"Pay them, you stole!"

"No, I, there has to be a mistake and I swear I will prove my innocence, trust me. please help me for now, I don't want to go to jail. Lend me some money and I'll make sure to pay you back."
"How much do you owe?"

"Ten million, but I'll try to pay them in installment, can you lend me at least a million for now?"

"No, how dare you do something like this, I've waited years for you and now you are telling me that unless I give you money you will make me wait for another five years! I've had enough. let's end this don't contact me again."
"Meen, please no, Meen!" Dunk's girlfriend already hung up.
Dunk tried to call again but the phone's already turned off.

Dunk broke down, he feels like he is drowning. After a few minutes Joong handed him a glass
of water.

"so, I don't think you can pay me. so are you going to jail or will you be mine? let me know now so I can make arrangement." Joong said coldly.

Dunk couldn't speak. He can't imagine being Jailed for a day let alone 5 year. but he can't also see himself giving his body to the CEO, he's a man for crying out loud. He feels like he is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

When he made no sign of answering, Joong got his phone and dialed something.

"Hello Inspector, I need you to..."

"Wait! Please, please wait" Dunk
"I' II call you back."

"If I say yes to... to that, how long do I have to stay with you?"
"Hmm, till I get my money's worth? No, till I get bored with you."

Dunk thought for a bit. Joong was really handsome, standing tall at 1. 86m, with fair skin, and just plain good looking, not that that matter to Dunk, his sickly rich. They are the som age but Joong is a CEO and punk is just a major employee so which brings to the point of Dunk, he has nothing on the CEO so he thinks that the CEO will get bored of him soon. He figures he can swallow the humiliation now for a short while instead of going to jail. He still feel that it's unfair but he has no way of proving his innocence now.

"Okay, I'll..."
"You'll what?"
"I'll be yours."